Chapter 20 - Epilogue

Chapter 20 – Epilogue

Madison's P.O.V.

“DOCTOR!” I yelled, as the Slitheen edged ever closer to me.

“There is no point in crying for The Doctor, child! He is dead! Nobody can save you now!” The Slitheen taunted, lifting it's claw above it's head to kill me.

“Wanna bet?” A voice called out, from behind the Slitheen.

“But that's impossible! How did you survive our trap?”

“Easy! Thought about Maddy needing my help. Nothing will keep me from my wife.” The Doctor smirked, coming to stand by me.

“Well you took your time!” I scolded, hitting his arm playfully.

“Sorry, dear! I was busy! Now, are you Slitheen going to bugger off or I'm going to have to stop you myself.” He warned, becoming serious.

“Nobody shall stop us, Doctor! We shall stand victorious! And this time, Doctor, you shall be killed along with your little wife too!” The Slitheen laughed, as they got closer to us again.

“Little wife? I'm not that small! Doctor, am I small?” I demanded, looking up to The Doctor.

“You are a little small, darling!”

“What? To think I married you! Now, Slitheen! This is your last chance! Leave now and nobody gets hurt!” I shouted, turning my attention back to them.

“NO! The Earth will hurt when we drain it's power and kill off every last stinking human, for our harvest!”

“Yeah, like we're going to let that happen!” The Doctor smirked.

“Oh but you can't stop us, Doctor and Madison! You're trapped with no way of escape. The system is on automatic countdown and Planet Earth shall be wiped away from the Universe in 30 seconds. You have no plan, no way of escape and no weapons.”

“Okay, so maybe we didn't think of that!” I replied, rolling my eyes.

“Now, watch the planet burn with us.” They yelled, shoving us over to a large window overlooking the Earth.

“What do we do?” I hissed.

“I really don't know, Maddy. They're right. We have no way of getting out of this one. Earth's doomed and it's our fault.” The Doctor replied, looking down at his feet.

“Hey, you sound like you're giving up. When do we ever give up? Geronimo! Fight until there is nothing left?” I smiled, lifting his chin with my finger.

“Like always. I love you.”

“Love you too. In 3...2...1...” I whispered, pressing a quick kiss to The Doctor's lips.

“GO!” The Doctor yelled, making me turn into action.

We quickly turned and tried to shove away any Slitheen that came near us, but they were too quick. They soon grabbed us again and pressed us against the wall.

“You think you can escape us! Ahahahahahaha! You are just fools of the Universe. Now watch your beloved second home burn in 10...9....8...”The Slitheen laughed, as they counted down.

“Doctor! We need to do something!” I cried, watching as a laser was beginning to point out towards Earth.

“7...6....5...”

“Maddy, we can't do anything. I'm so sorry.”

“4....3....2....1...ACTIVATE!” The Slitheen all cried, with pride in their voices.