Chapter 6 - Maddy's Still Alive?

Chapter 6 – Maddy's Still Alive?

The Doctor's P.O.V.

3 Months later...

“Doctor! Me and Rory will be back in a bit! We just got to grab a few things from the shops. Do you need anything?” Amy called out from the doors.

“No, I'm fine thanks.” I shouted back.

“Okay. See you in a bit.” She yelled, before the door slammed shut.

It's been three months now. Three months since Madison. It's all getting better, slowly. We've been on a few adventures, to try and take my mind on it. But nothing seems to move Maddy from my head.

A few weeks back, I got a letter in the TARDIS from the Law Courts Of The Universe. River had filed for divorce against me. It all finished 3 days ago. I was now a free and single man. Bit too late really. Would have been helpful three months ago!

Amy and Rory have been brilliant. They supported me with everything, but still remained close with River. After our first argument after Maddy died, I finally found them and said sorry. They forgave me and I took them to a romantic planet, where they could spend time alone.

I still missed Madison. Of course I did! It was impossible not too. I think even Amy and Rory do. But she was gone now and I have to move on. I was just doing it slowly. As mush as Amy and Rory were good company, it was nice to have another Time Lord around.

“Oh come on then, Doctor. Lets get a move on.” I muttered to myself, as I pulled myself from the chair.

I trudged up the TARDIS steps, before walking along the corridor. I finally reached the Wardrobe and walked over to my collection of bow ties. I pulled them all out, until I found my red one. I pulled off the one I was wearing and threw it behind me. I attached my new one and was about to leave, until something caught my eye.

My bow tie had landed on a pile of clothes. Madison's clothes to be exact. The clothes she had wore to the beach, on our date. I walked over to them and picked them up. As I did, something fell from them and hit the floor.

Her phone.

I picked it up and tried to unlock it,only to see a password was needed. I dropped the clothes and ran back to the console room. I quickly pulled a few wires from the main console and wired them into the phone. I pulled my Sonic Screwdriver out and zapped the phone, only for it to become unlocked.

Everything from her phone, showed up on the TARDIS screen, so I click on Gallery. Many photo's of previous version's of Maddy showed up, then my Maddy was there. There were multiple pictures of her, Martha and Mickey. Her on missions. Even a picture of her with an orange Dalek!

Then, there was a picture of us two. It was from our date on the beach, in the middle of our sandcastle competition. I remember it exactly.

*~Flashback~*

You're going to lose, Doctor. So you might as well give up now.” Maddy shouted, calmly piling more sand onto her pile.

I was a mess. I was sweating like crazy, while running round pilling sand onto my 'castle'. Meanwhile, Madison was calmly building up hers.

God, she was hot. Her blonde hair was blowing lightly in the wind, as her skin was already glowing with a tan from the sun. Her pink bikini hugged her figure perfectly, while her eyes sparkled from the reflection from the sea.

Doctor? YOOHOO! Doctor!” Madison cried waving her hands in front of me.

duceiwgvcwbeuwevbi....Sorry, what?” I mumbled, still in a daze.