Chapter 14 - Rekindled Romances Don't Always Have Happy Endings.

Chapter 14 – Rekindled Romances Don't Always Have Happy Endings.

Madison's P.O.V.

I was still running towards the real Doctor, even though I was full blown crying now. I think the other Doctor had given up, as I couldn't hear him running behind me anymore. The real Doctor suddenly started running towards me, as Amy and Rory tried to catch up with him.

I suddenly heard sobbing behind me, as I the other Doctor had obviously started running after me again. I soon realized what I was doing to him. I was treating him the same way that The Doctor treated me when I met River Song. I was so horrible.

I was quite close to the real Doctor, so I quickly skidded to to a halt. The other Doctor behind me, soon caught up and stood by me, and gave me an unreadable look.

“I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I love you, and I made you a promise.” I smiled, giving him a quick hug.

“I love you too. Yeah, you did. But it you want to brake it, it's okay.” He sobbed.

“No, it's not okay. I'm not leaving you.” I replied, as I turned back to see the real Doctor had stopped running and was stood a few meters away from me.

“Madison. It is you isn't it? Please say it is.” The real Doctor asked, looking distraught.

“Yeah, it's me. Hello. It's defiantly you too?”

“Yeah, it's me. Hey. I can't believe it's you. I never thought I'd get to do this again. I missed you.”

“I missed you too. Oh come here.” I replied, pulling him into a large hug.

“I can't get over seeing you again. I missed you so, so much. I never stopped loving you. I promise I didn't!”

“I missed you so much too.” I said, pulling away from him.

“And?”

“And what? Oh... Yeah, I didn't stop loving you either.” I smiled, before a cough broke me out from our thoughts.

“Madison? Why am I stood behind you?” The real Doctor asked.

“Ah, yeah. That I can explain.” I laughed nervously.

“Hello, Doctor. Long time no see.” The other Doctor said, rather bitterly.

“Are you who I think you are? You can't be. He couldn't regenerate. It's not possible.” The real Doctor muttered.

“You remember how I did the kissing thing with you? To help you regenerate? I did that.” I whispered, looking away from the real Doctor.

“You kissed him?” The real Doctor asked.

“Yeah, but only to help him regenerate!”

“Right... Good to see you again, Doctor. Hows life been?” The real Doctor asked.

“Oh y'know. As normal as it can get round here. The last three months have been pretty good though!” The other Doctor laughed, putting an arm around my shoulders.

“It's been three months since we last each other, for you too?” The real Doctor asked.

“Three months, 1 week, and four days.”I mumbled, not being able to face anyone.

“You counted?” The other Doctor asked, moving his arm from round me.

“Yeah... So?”

“Maddy?” A female voice called out.

“Amy! Rory! Hi!” I smiled, looking up to the see the pair stood by the real Doctor.

“Madison! Good to see you again, alive! Bit weird, but glad to know you're fine. You are fine, right?” Rory rambled.