Chapter 18 - Doctor, Madison And Pond Life!

Chapter 18 – Doctor, Madison And Pond Life!

Third Person's P.O.V.

April

Two Metal doors slide open, only to reveal The Doctor walking through, holding a white surf board. He's closely followed by his fiancée, Madison, who is showing a small baby bump of three months. They both cough slightly, as the air is full of smoke.

“Hello Ponds! Checking in! How are you?”

There is another door in front of The Doctor and Madison, which opens to reveal suited Sontarans with guns. They both turn around to go back the other way, but there are more Sontarans there with guns.

“Really?” The Doctor mutters, looking back and forth between the exits.

He turns to the side, nods at his wife, and then throws his surfboard down off the edge of the station.

Not much to report. Surfed the fires falls of Floridor 9. Not deliberately, just the easiest way out.”

The Doctor looks back at the soldiers, with a knowing smirk. He quickly grabs Madison's hand and then jumps down after the surfboard with a long yell.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!” The pair both scream.

Cut to another scene where The Doctor holds a slightly singed bread bun on a stick, in front of the fire, with his arm around Madison's waist. A woman in period dress walks into room in the background, as The Doctor and Madison slowly turn around.

Met Meta Harriet in a Paris hotel room.”

The scene cuts to a view looking at The Doctor and Madison from between the woman' legs, as she suddenly dress drops to the ground. The Doctor stares, stunned, as Madison looks on angrily, covering the Doctor's eyes with her hand.

What an interesting woman.”

Interesting woman? More like desperate slut!”

Madison!”

“What? It's true!”

Cut to a music studio where The Doctor is in a recording room with headset and microphones and a baseball cap on backwards, dancing goofily to R&B music playing. Madison is stood in the corner of the room, covering her eyes in shame of her partner.

Laid down some backing vocals.”

Badly.”

Cut to The Doctor running around the TARDIS console, while Madison sits bored on the steps. The Doctor is pressing buttons and pulling levers.

I should be with you any day now. Literally any day now. Helmic regulator's playing up. Can't get the temporal steering right."

It's because you're a terrible driver!”

Oi! Be quiet you! I know you're pregnant, but...

If you use the hormones excuse on me one more time....”

A bell dings.

Cut scene to a house phone sitting in a cradle in the Ponds' house. Rory has just poured himself and Amy both a glass of red wine.

Oh dear, I appear to have collided with Ancient Greece.”

Oh, not again!”

Rory leans on the table, while from the phone there is a whooshing sound of something releasing pressure. The Doctor ad Madison let out a long yell yell, before Rory presses the delete button with a beep. Amy and Rory raise their glasses of wine in a toast to The Doctor and Madison with their glasses and drink.

“The Doctor and Madison.” Amy smiles, as they both drink from their glasses.