Chapter 19 - Adventures In Time And Space - Part 1

Chapter 19 – Adventures In Time And Space – Part 1

Asylum Of The Daleks

Madison's P.O.V.

“Haha, alright well I'd better be off!” I laughed, placing my tea cup on the table.

“What? Oh stay longer, please Maddy!” Martha begged.

“I wish I could, Martha! But The Doctor will be worrying if I don't get back in soon. I'll pop back soon, I promise!” I smiled.

“The Doctor. The Time Lord from Gallifrey, who I use to travel with, as did Mickey. He's now your fiancé and you're having his baby. Right?”

“Got it in one! You're to smart!” I smirked, ruffling her hair.

“Alright, don't be sarcastic.”

“When am I not? Haha! Anyway, must be going. Thanks for tea, Martha. Say hi to Mickey when he gets home.” I laughed, attempting to get up from my seat.

“I will. Need a hand?” She asked.

“Yes please. I hate being nearly eight months pregnant!”

“Nearly eight months, and now you decide to pop in?”

“I was a bit busy! I've still got over two months to go anyway.” I stated, as she pulled me up from the chair.

“Two months? I thought people got pregnant for nine months?”

“They do. I'm an alien remember. Time Lord's get pregnant for an extra month, as Time Lord babies need the time for their extra heart and brain capacity to develop.” I explained.

“Ah, I see. Makes sense really! So in two months you could quite easily visit me and Mickey. And after that two months as well!”

“Yes, I will try too! You've heard what The Doctor's like when he flies the TARDIS. I could promise you that I'd be back in one minutes, then fly with the Doctor and I'd end up coming back to see you in one year!” I laughed, rolling my eyes.

“I guess you're right. Oh, I'm going to miss you. See you soon then, Madison.” Martha smiled, hugging me briefly.

“Yeah, will do, Martha. Look after yourself, yeah? Get in any trouble, just phone me. Love ya gurl!” I called out, pulling the door open.

“Love you too. Bye, Maddy!” Martha giggled, leaning against the door frame as I walked through the large garden.

“See ya, Martha!”

I shut the garden gate, and made my way down the long driveway. After Martha had been reminded of her old life, Mickey and Martha had moved away to a new house, which was hidden away in a forest. Just to keep them safe, and I defiantly didn't have anything to do with the fact the house was very cheap....

I pulled my jacket closer round me, well as much as I could with my massive baby bump, and walked down the driveway to the road. Once I reached it, I pulled out my phone and was about to call for a taxi, when one appeared beside me.

“Madison Brown?” The man inside asked.

“Yeah, that's me.” I replied, furrowing my eyebrows.

“Taxi back into main London for you. Your fiancée called and said you would need one.”

“Oh bless him. Well, thank you very much.” I smiled, jumping into the front seat.

“No problem, Miss Brown. And might I say, for a pregnant lady, you are looking very fine today.”

“Thank you, Mr... ummm...”