Chapter 15 - I Can't Just Leave You!

Chapter 15 – I Can't Just Leave You!

Madison's P.O.V

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The Doctor screamed, as he fell to the floor in agony.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DOCTOR! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, watching on in shock.

In complete secret, a Dalek had appeared on the beach near us. It had obviously seen as us and did it's natural reaction of aiming and shooting at us. It had managed to shoot The Doctor, as he lead looking lifeless on the floor.

"EXTERMINATE!" The Dalek screeched, aiming it's gun at me.

"MADISON!" The Doctor screamed, lunging at me and pushing me out the way.

"AHHH! Which one are you?" I asked, rolling over to face him.

"What?"

"Which Doctor are you?" I cried, felling tears welling up.

"The Time Lord one. The real Doctor." He replied, looking shocked.

"Oh my god... DOCTOR!" I screamed, pushing the real Doctor away from me as I ran to the lifeless looking other Doctor.

"SYSTEMS RESTORING!" The Dalek screeched.

"Maddy! Don't move! That Dalek is damaged but when it gets back to normal it will shoot you!" The real Doctor shouted, grabbing my arm.

"Not if I get to it first." I muttered, pulling my arm away from him.

I ripped my gun from my pocket and began running towards the Dalek. It's eye stalk followed my movement, as it's gun traced over my body. A flash kept repeating inside the gun to show me it still hadn't restored properly. I pointing the gun at the Dalek's eye as I reached it, crying my eyes out and seething with anger.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I screamed, causing the Dalek to flinch back in worry.

"I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!" It replied, scanning over my face.

"BULLSHIT! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU'VE KILLED MY DOCTOR! YOU UTTER BASTARD!"

"THE DOCTOR IS OUT ENAMY! HE SHALL BE DESTROYED!"

"WELL YOU HAVE NOW! EVERYBODY HATES YOU! FIRST YOU ESCAPE ME ON EARTH, THEN YOU KILL ROSE TYLER AND HER FAMILY! NOW YOU'VE SHOT MY DOCTOR! HOW COULD YOU!" I screamed, over raging with anger but still crying.

"IT IS OUR DUTY! TO KILL ALL OTHER LIFE FORMS!"

"Yeah, well now you have a new purpose."

"WHAT IS IT?" It screeched.

"To die. Say goodnight, Dalek. I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN IN HELL!" I snarled, shooting the gun at it's eye.

I screamed in pain, as I shot it over and over in the eye stalk. It soon exploded and the top part set on fire. But that wasn't enough. I lunged forward and started kicking the Dalek body. I even reached inside the fire and started to shoot the creature inside.

"Mads? Madison, stop!" I heard Rory shout.

"I can't." I whispered, as tears streamed constantly down my face.

"Maddy! Please, calm down!" Rory yelled, running up behind me and placing a hand on my shoulder.

I had snapped. I was past my normal anger stage and nothing was going to stop me. I span round quickly and before I knew what I was doing, I was pointing my gun at Rory's head. He held his hands up in surrender, and watching my gun carefully.

"Madison. Just calm down, please. Put the gun down, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." Rory stated, slowly.

"MADISON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" The real Doctor shouted, running over to us.