Chapter 11 - Painkillers And Shocks? Not A Great Combo!

Chapter 11 – Painkillers And Shocks? Not A Great Combo!

The Parallel Universe Doctor's P.O.V.

“Eurgh.” I moaned, as my eyes began open.

The bright sunlight of the morning shone through the windows, causing me to close my eyes again soon. Another groan left my lips, as the pounding feeling in my head only became more intense. I rolled onto my side and slowly opened my eyes, to be faced by the pink walls. It was all so...

PINK?!

My room wasn't pink! Mine was brown with white. Only Maddy's room was pink in our house. I was obviously in some strangers house. How drunk had I got?! I looked around for more clues, but only saw a pink dress, some wardrobes and a desk. Wait, there was a picture on the desk. I squinted closely only to see it was of.... Me? Why was there a picture of me with a girl?

Wait.... Pink walls, pink dress and a photo of me. I knew where I was....

“Eurgh.... My head!”

I froze on my side, as a person next to me began to move round. Once they settled down again, I slowly slid under the covers to only see I was clothes-less. Oh god, I was naked in a girls bed.

The person next to me began to move again and I could make out they were looking at their surroundings. A hand landed on the covers above my face, as the girl froze in her spot. Her hand traveled up and down the duvet over my body. She stopped at my head and quickly pulled down the covers, as I shut my eyes and pretended to be asleep.

“Oh. My. God. What the hell have I done?”

“Hello, Maddy!” I smiled, as my eyes burst open.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She screamed, jumping out the bed and pulling the duvet with her.

Oh no. I was naked too. I quickly rolled off the bed and hid my body beside it, as Maddy looked at me in shock.

“Maddy, I can explain.” I muttered, looking around for something to cover up in.

“CAN YOU REALLY?!” She squealed, wrapping the duvet tighter around her.

“Well, No. But can you?” I argued.

“Me?! It's my bedroom, you weirdo!”

“Good point. But...”

“GET OUT!”

“I can't.” I muttered.

“Why not?!”

“I'm naked. Like you.”

“YOU'RE WHAT?! Oh my god. What happened last night. Why are you still in here?”

“I'm naked, idiot. You'll see me!” I blushed, becoming embarrassed.

“Oh geez. Right, I'm looking away now. Just run. We're speaking about this later, Mister!” She cried, turning her back on me.

“Agreed.” I muttered, before legging it out the room.

What the hell happened last night?!

~*~ 30 Minutes Later~*~

I had taken a quick shower and pulled on some jeans and and a loose t-shirt, before heading downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and made got two glasses of water, along with some painkillers. I grabbed it all and trudged into the living, only to fins Madison in her PJ's on the sofa.

“Hey.” I breathed, making her look up at me.

“Oh, hi.” She smiled.

“Got you these. Don't know if you'll be allergic to them, but...” I began to say as I handed her the painkillers, but she quickly swallowed them without the water. “Or not then.”