Chapter 4 - I Want To Go Home.

Chapter 4 – I Want To Go Home.

Madison's P.O.V.

“U.N.I.T.? But isn't that who Martha worked for?” The Doctor muttered.

“You knew Martha?” I asked,snapping my gaze to his.

“Yeah. She traveled with the other version of me! Did you know her too?” He asked.

“Yeah, I did. We were really good friends. Umm, something happened. To Martha, that is.” I whispered, looking away.

“What happened? What happened to Martha?”

“She lost everything. She helped an alien, which is against U.N.I.T. rules. They wiped her memory. She forgot everything.” I explained, as my eyes welled up with tears.

“Oh. Martha's gone? Who did she help? Did you know?”

“Yeah. I knew. I was there when she helped them.”

“Who did she help then?” He asked again.

“Me.”

“You? I thought you said you were friends?” He said, sounding more serious.

“We were. I promise.” I tried.

“If you were friends, why did you basically get her killed?” He growled, becoming angry.

“I didn't mean too! I'm sorry. I'm was trying to get her back to normal! But I died and now I'm here! That's why I want to get back! You have to help me!” I begged, as tears began to spill over.

“Why should I help you? You clearly just killed my friend and you want me to help you? Ha! You're sick.” He spat, looking at me in disgust.

“Please. I'm sorry! I'll do anything. But you have to help me! I need to get back to The Doctor and Martha and Amy and Rory! I need to help Martha! Please! I'll do anything!” I cried, as I gripped hold of his wrist.

“Get off me! You don't deserve my help!” The Doctor barked, trying to pry his wrist free from me.

“PLEASE! Please, I need to get back! PLEASE!” I yelled, holding his wrist tighter.

I was desperate.

I had never been like this before. I really needed and wanted to get back to Earth. Proper Earth, with the proper Doctor.

My Doctor. God, I needed him right now. But, no. I'm stuck with this other version of The Doctor! Who clearly already hated me.

But he was my only hope. I needed him to help me. I clung to him harder, as I felt something at his wrist. I felt buttons on it and accidentally pressed them.

“NO! MADISON! NO!” He shouted, as a white light over took us.

“What.....AHHHHHH!” I screamed, as pain made me collapse to my knees.

“Madison? Hold on to me!” The Doctor yelled, pulling my hand into his.

“What's happening?”

“Just hold tight!”

The white light took over our surrounding, as the pain whizzing through my body began to stop. I took the chance to stand up, as pushed myself against The Doctor's chest. He gave a me a worried look, which I returned. Suddenly the light disappeared, as our new destination was revealed around us.

London.

“Bloody hell. What on Earth was that thing?” I asked, breathlessly.

“Vortex manipulator. It's only built for one person, so that's why you experienced pain.” He explained, coldly.