Family Correction

(You don't actually have to read this part, but it's some good information)

"You mentioned something about your grandson got into a little trouble down in Kenya?," a elderly man asked almost surprised.

Another elderly man with a cane sighs from the other side of the room, the only light in the room is from an old fireplace. "Yes...I'm afraid it was about poachers again," he pauses as if remembering something, "My Grandson is a fighter, he'd do anything for animal's," the man said certainty, "It is my fault that the family has turned into such a disgrace," he said shamefully.

"How so, George?," the other man asked confused

George sits down in an old chair that sits behind an old desk, the creaks that form gave the silence a shiver. "My actions and my own sons choices is what caused this determination in the boy," he said with sadness, "If I had paid more attention, my grandson wouldn't have hated his own family," George almost let a tear out, his grandson hates his family, something George can never forget.

George's old friend nods, understanding that both his past and his sons choices is what caused this endeavor within the boy. "Would you like me to retrieve your grandson?," his friend asked with worried.

"No," he bluntly told his friend,"He doesn't want my help anymore, he's showed that his actions are as true as his words," George said bluntly, there is truth in that. His grandson would only prove to him that his family is only a small obstacle in his path.

"He just arrived back home, George. You should say something to the boy," his friend knew him well, if he didn't speak to his grandson now, it would mean he wouldn't get another chance for weeks even months.

George closes his eyes and rubs them with a old shaking hand. "You're right. I'm not the grandfather he would like to talk to...but I'm the only one left." George's voice trembled when he mentioned his childhood friend, the two have known each other since the beginning. They've always tried to compete against each other, even when George's son started gaining feelings for his friends daughter.

George's old friend was going to say goodbyes but he was stopped by George's sudden gasp. "George, are you alright?," the man asked with worry in his voice.

George looks down at the hand he left unused while his friend walked over to check if he really was ok.

"The birth of my grandson could be a correction in my family's history," he said out of realization, "What was that mans name from the San Diego incident? He was part of the Isla Nublar incident as well," George asked, his tone changes to a stern one. 

"The mathematician-no it was Chaotician-whatever it was! What is his name?," George accidentally pressured his friend, but he still got his answer, "Dr. Ian Malcolm I think. W-why do you need to know?," his friend asked confused.

"His book talks about Chaos theory, too much if you ask me. See if you can schedule a meeting with Dr.Malcolm, I need to ask him about a few things," George said slowly.

"And what about your grandsons arrival?," he asked as if his friend neglects him.

George stares at a picture on his desk and then speaks. "My best friend, Howard, loved dinosaurs. So much so he became a Paleontologist," George smiled as the memories came back from when his friend talked only about dinosaurs when he had the chance. "He shared this passion with his daughter, and when my son and his daughter had their son...he shared it with him too," he said with hidden sadness in his expression.

"I'm assuming a gift that your friend would've given to the boy would suffice?," his friend asked as he opened the rooms door.

"Yes," George chuckles, remembering the best trait of his friend, "Howard was never able to go to Jurassic World, this won't just be a gift to our shared grandson, but to my friend," He said with kind words.

"He's the one that wasn't so good in the financial department?," his friend asked. Between George and Howard, George was the wealthy one and helped Howard out whenever he could, but Howard would always use the money his friend gave him to help others. If you asked George who was the better person, without hesitation, he would say Howard.

"It's not that he was bad at it. He was always generous to everyone, always helping someone instead of himself," The fireplaces crackles interrupted George.

"One VIP ticket to Jurassic World and schedule a meeting with Dr. Malcolm, will be all?," his friend asked before he left, George's voice was barely above a whisper, "Yes, please. That is all," his friend nods as he closes the door.

George sighs and puts his hands together to lean his mouth against them. "You two are just alike. If only this world was more merciful, you'd see that your dream is becoming a reality..." he whispered into his hands. He then slowly spins around to face the fireplace.

George stares at a painting that's placed over the fireplace. It has two old friends enjoying their monthly reunion while a young boy tries to stand on the edge of his toes to make himself appear taller in the middle of them.

What feels like a lifetime ago, comes crashing back down on the old man. He remembers that it was painted the day before the horrible news of his lifelong friend.

A/N: So, first chapter of my first book. Still a little anxious because I don't just causally do this stuff.
I'm really excited for what's to come. I've always wanted to fill in the time gaps in Camp Cretaceous, and maybe even between the opening of Fallen Kingdom to the end.

I've also wanted to add some new dinosaurs in Camp Cretaceous, we got to see one of my favorite herbivores, Ouranosaurus, in season 3. There was some dinosaurs on a DinosaurProtectionGroup list that were classified as extinct, like Spinosaurus (yeah right, that thing can cause an extinction), Styracosaurus, Mamenchisaurus (I always mispronounce it as "Mymanchisaurus"), Euoplocephalus, Coelurus, Metriacanthosaurus, Corythosaurus, Ceratosaurus (we know why this one went extinct), Edmontosaurus, Herrerasaurus (one of my favorites), Deinonychus, Segisaurus, and Lesothosaurus.
The Ouranosaurus didn't appear until Season 3 of Camp Cretaceous, but technically appeared in Jurassic World Evolution (it looks so cool in that game). So why can't other dinosaurs be added to the playing field? Isla Nublar is big enough to hold many more dinosaurs.

Hmmm, you know, now that I think of it...I'll take requests of dinosaurs you want me to use in the time gaps. You can request which characters should also be included with the new dinosaur. (I'll do my best with your request, it may be a dinosaur I don't like, but if I can find a way-heh find a way-to use your requested dinosaur, I will).

I guess one last thing before I go, because I've been going on for awhile now.

I'll give you the list of dinosaurs I will definitely add to the story.
Allosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus
Apatosaurus
Herrerasaurus
Deinonychus
Stygimoloch
Troodon
Albertosaurus
Dilophosaurus (come on, the return of the Dilo should be soon)
Suchomimus
Giganotosaurus (S4 of Camp Cretaceous), Proceratosaurus
Metriacanthosaurus
Edmontosaurus (S4)
Olorotitan (S4)
Dryosaurus
Iguandon (S4)
Dreadnoughtus (S4 and possibly continue into Dominion-MAYBE)
Euoplocepahlus
Pachycephalosaurus
Naustoceratops (my favorite Ceratopsian)
Kentrosaurus
Gigantospinosaurus (S4)
Huayangosaurus (S4).
If I remember some more, I'll add 'em. Man, I am talkative...but I'm typing while talking in my head but the words that are being said in my head are being typed out by fingers-I'm just gonna go, have a amazing day...screw Monday.

Next Chapter: The Solitary Hunter