Happy Birthday, Eddie!

We've been trudging through the jungle for awhile now, my body aches from the the zip line incident earlier.

I noticed everyone was cautiously watching our surroundings, but I doubt there's more carnivores loose. If the Indominus found Toro, well I'm sure he'd be dead. That thing did not show any remorse or hesitation when it attacked the tower.

The snap of a twig caused me to turn around to Ben, though apparently the cracking of the stick scares everyone, including Ben...the one who stepped on it.

"Sorry...stepped on a twig," Ben said nervously.

Everyone aired out their complaints, though I'm sure it's because their on edge. You're probably wondering why I'm so calm and causal about this whole situation.

I'm in this situation nearly every day. I work with animals that are made to hunt and kill. Even ones that defend themselves, and trust me...herbivores can be a lot more terrifying than predators.

I have to stay wary about everything that happens when inside an enclosure or around any type of animal. Most of them are scared, but they can flip behavior in a flash.

"I should step on you," I heard Kenji say behind me.

"It's ok, Ben," Darius always trying to defuse the tension, "We're all on edge," he said. Just what I was thinking.

"And lost!," Yasmina says irritated.

"Yeah, we've been out here for awhile now," Sammys said, "Are you two sure we're still headin' towards the park?," she asked hopefully.

Ah shit, here we go again.

"Well we'll be sure if I still had my phone," Brooklynn stared daggers into Sammys eyes, "because it has GPS, a compass app, and is also: A Phone," Brooklynn jabbed the last two words into the Texan.

"Sammy didn't steal you're phone! No one stole you're phone! Can we please stop talking about the phone!?," an annoyed Yasmina intervened.

"You guys, you guys, you guys, you guys!," Ben whisper yelled, "could you all yell at each other quieter, please!?," Ben asked as politely as he can.

"My fellow Campers!," Kenjis voice echoed.

I'm starting to think that my solo act would've had a more positive atmosphere than this.

"Chill, what we need here is someone who can make the hard call on what to do next," Kenji said while walking towards Darius and I.

"Since I'm obviously leadership material," He said while getting confused expressions.

"I'll do this! And my first decree as leader is; for everyone to stop talking and just listen to these two," Kenji placed a hand on my shoulder as well as Darius's.

"Huh?," Darius asked dumbfounded.

"You two got us out of camp alive, plus I can blame you two if anybody gets eaten," short inhale, "Leadership," he added.

"So, which way guys?," he asked after standing next to the others.

"Loving the patient stares," I pointed out unaffected by the awkward silence.

"Please," Brooklynn turns to Kenji, "You're just trying to cover up the fact that you're lost too, mr. vip," she said matter of fact.

"None of us know where we are," Brooklynn right before Darius recognized exactly where we are.

"I know where we are!" He exclaims, "We're by the Carnotaurus paddock! I thought I this place looked familiar," he said while running off.

"Am i an excellent leader or what?," a rhetorical and false question from Kenji.