Indocisive

The Campers had gotten used to waking up to see a bunch of mercenaries and poachers setting up a base of operations; note that they had not adapted to them (Although Hunter adapted quickly, being someone who grew up and worked around people and military operations like this). The Campers reward for bringing the park back online was that Hunter was now allowed to stay in their massive yurt with them. Although not outwardly saying it: Hunter wished that they got something useful instead of having to be constantly eavesdropped on now that he's in a yurt with them.

The Campers have noticed that mercenaries and poachers had been whispering to each other about something important for a few days now. Brooklynn was able to sneak close to a conversation and hear that Clint has something big planned for Hunter and Danny. Hunter could hear it all; whenever he wanted to. At some point in time these past few weeks; Hunter has been acting strangely and a little...wild.

If you haven't figured it out by now, which I hope you have, Hunter has always been able to use the abilities of animals that have the Water element. He unlocked the animals in the Air element when he was forced into the enclosure of the Acrocanthosaurus family, and he unlocked the fire element after his family brought him into the Spirit-Path (The world where Hunters family and Natures animals go after dying, and where Hunter has constantly been brought to by his family), which is also when Tiger Slayer momentarily controlled Hunters body.

He has yet to unlock the animals of the Earth element. He's been a little pissed off since his family hasn't contacted him since he was showed the history of his family.

At least Hunter knows he can defend everything when need be and can do anything animals can do but with enhanced attributes once applied to his body. It was only a few days ago that another Ceratosaurus had broke into the camp but was immediately subdued by Hunter after he dragged its face into the dirt and forced it to lay down. It wasn't his intention; but Hunter had given Clint and his lackeys the opportunity to capture the Ceratosaurus.

Hunter has been more quiet than usual as well. The Campers and Allie had noticed his deliberate choice of seclusion; Hunter would usually be forced to leave due to Clint's demand of his presence. It was an annoyance to the Campers and Allie as they wanted to spend time with the Nature Boy: wanting to help him out after figuring out he was suffering in some way.

Hunter never seemed to care: apparently the only thing on his mind was waiting for the perfect opportunity to silence Clint forever. Allie was able to tell he was thinking of only that since the look in his eyes resembled a stalking feline.

The Kids would also notice the obvious indigo blue shipping crates that slowly piled onto the dock whenever a ship sailed over with more supplies and workers. Arthur would sometimes pull Hunter aside and talk to him about the shipping crates; Hunter thinks he can con his Dad into giving the crates to him.

For todays schedule: everyone wakes up to violent, spine tingling hissing as a thud formed from something falling inside the Kids yurt. The Kids wake up to see Hunter being dragged out of the yurt by Moose and Grizzly who seemed to be struggling to lift the Nature Boy up with his usual weight (his physique has not changed but since his bones are now infused and coated in Ravenousium; he's heavy).

The kids immediately shot out of their beds and followed after them in a panic.

"Hey! Put him down!" Yaz shouted.

"Leave him alone!" Brooklynn yelled.

"Why are you doing this?!" Kenji exclaimed.

The Kids would quickly silence themselves as Hunter violently thrashed around like a Bobcat or Wolverine being handled by anything that isn't themselves. He even sounded like an animal; he most definitely caused Moose and Grizzly pain with his thrashing.