Some Bad News and Good News (Sorry)

I am sorry if you liked this story but I am not continuing it.

Do not get me wrong; I loved writing this and it was fun and heartwarming to see everyone's comments and thoughts about the story but I ran into a few problems that I know I can not fix here.

Initially I had not planned very much for the story, the first chapter was literally just me throwing shit out my ass but then not even 3 chapters later I had planned an entire story in my head for it.

It fit almost perfectly with the Jurassic Park Universe, but the further I wrote the further the problems grew.

I made a lot of mistakes and tweaked a lot of details along the way because I wanted there to be a surprise or mystery about Hunter and his family.

One of the biggest problems was how much I focused on Hunter. I had to explain so much of the story when in reality; I didn't necessarily needed to.

The "Clint arc" or "Tiger arc" whatever you care to call it, was never meant to be about Hunter fulfilling his destiny and becoming "The Jaguar" but it was actually supposed to be more about Clint.

Clint symbolizes Humanity and our worse attributes. Humanity has been fighting against Nature since the beginning; we try to cure everything, we try to be stronger than everything, we try to conquer everything, we try to control how the planet works but we can't. Which is why Clint can never defeat Hunter.

Hunter symbolizes not only reality but Nature. A force you can never fight against because you'll never win. A force that can be so calm and peaceful and then the next moment can destroy everything.

(I started digressing here, you can skip to the next part that says "it stops here")

If I remember correctly: the first ten minutes of a hurricane produces more energy than every nuclear bomb ever created combined.

Nature has been doing this on planets, including ours, for BILLIONS of years and we haven't developed anything with that kind of force. A meteor could take us all out on impact, not only that but the hypercanes that follow will wipe out nearly everything else after the impact.

Research what a hypercane is. You won't believe it. It's basically a average hurricane on Jupiter but scaled down to Earth size.

(It stops here)

I'm digressing again—but you get the point.

The 2nd biggest problem is that I made Nature Boy its very own story and when I did that—writing it with Camp Cretaceous didn't...work that well. You may like it but I can't write the Camp Cretaceous characters along with the ones that are actually important to the "Nature Boy" story.

It got to a point that the campers were just completely useless because Hunter could do everything that was needed while his friends (Allie, Gwen, Riley, Zaida) can do everything else for him.

The story was also supposed to be more mature and very...well yeah just extremely mature.

One example is how Hunters behavior changed drastically after unlocking more elements and consuming the Spirit-Walker soup.

He is supposed to be more feral and have less control over himself. He manages to restrain himself but not for long which is why he starts to distance himself from everyone.

If you're still wondering why this would be an example of a mature element of the story, I'll ask you what is the natural way for endangered species to repopulate?

Mother Nature needs Hunter to reproduce his specific genetic traits with perfect "mates."

So, not only has she manipulated Hunter into becoming more...animal-like, she has some control over his behavior already.

Hunter is "Natures Will" which basically means he does everything Mother Nature needs him to do to save the planet.

Which includes making more little Hunters.

So, he has two perfect "mates" already. Those two are Allie and Gwen but Hunter doesn't want to do that.

He wants to fall in love naturally but so many things are trying to force him to mate as soon as possible.

You can probably imagine how difficult it is for Hunter to restrain those instincts, the parts I thought of writing would've lead to some bad moments of his life because he would think of himself as a horrible person for doing so.

Not that Allie or Gwen would complain—

—but you can probably how dark everything else in the story could've been.

So...eventually I came to a conclusion to fix my mistakes and change the parts that needed to be changed.

Nature Boy will be it's own book, it's own story outside of Jurassic Park, and WAY better than this book.

Which is why I am apologizing if you liked this book but I cannot continue this story.

Not only that but I've been focusing on my other stories that I want to write more than this one.

Comic Books have always been a part of my life.

New Bat in Town: DCAU (which is part of the Timmverse/DCAU series and comics. It's a Batman Beyond OC x Supergirl book)

A Smallville book about Supergirl learning to love Earth. (Which is also a OC x Supergirl book—maybe change it to a Male reader x Supergirl)

My own Into the Spiderverse book that will follow most of the first movie, it will fill in the 1 year and 4 month timeskip from the first movie to Across the Spiderverse—and it will end with Beyond the Spiderverse. (This will be a OC x Spider-Gwen book)

A Earth-65 AU book that follows Gwen Stacy and her story about being Spider-Gwen (although not completely the same as the comics) and it was also be a OC x Spider-Gwen book. (But the OC isn't gonna become a Spider-Man unlike the Spiderverse book.

Then a X-Men book.

So if you would like to read more of this story it will actually be continuing in a collab book on mpanzer account. So feel free to read it there. It fixes a lot of things while also being it's own thing.

I thank each and every one of you who read, voted, commented, and supported the story. I still have the screenshot of this story being #1 in CampCretaceous for maybe at least a week. Which was pretty cool to see that people liked the story that much.

The collab book will pretty much continue this story but otherwise I'm making Nature Boy it's own book and also focusing on my other books.

If you're wondering why I unpublished Losers Club; I got to rewrite a lot of things. There was only like two or three chapters published anyways.

Anyways—thank you all for everything. I won't ask you to read my other stories, that's your own choice, but I do ask you support my friends Ace_064 and mpanzer with their stories and the collab.

Again, I thank you all.

I'll see y'all Losers later.