The Thagomizer Problem

The Campers would also recognize this familiar person walk out of the truck, the man then stood beside Hunter with his stoic and intimidating mugshot of a expression.

"Oh...right," Hunter breathily chuckled.

"He's here," Hunter nonchalantly gestured to the man standing beside him.

The Campers all had dumbfounded expressions, their jaws fell to the floor before rolling back up just to shout—

"HAP?!"

Hap gruffly chuckled.

"Ay, Kids...Nice to see ya all survivin'."

...

(Darius POV: for a tiny bit)

It's been a long few weeks for us Campers on Isla Nublar; having to deal with not just Dinosaurs but Clint and his lackeys. Hap was revealed to be alive all this time, apparently he was constantly being hunted by the Baryonyxs after he escaped them. The former trio, sadly duo of Barys now, had left him alone for a while but then suddenly reappeared to eat his face. So, he could never have time to find us.

Clint was very welcoming to Hap and even to us Campers but whenever Hunter was around: it was like he was a completely different person.

Which I feel isn't technically wrong.

Richard and Allie have been arguing for the past week or so, something about family and how they can't just leave someone behind. Apparently someone they know is going to be joining us tomorrow morning. Brooklynn and Allie are still hating each other, I feel like Hunter just ignores it by this point because he's barely spoken a word to anyone besides Arthur.

Arthur is very nice to us as well; he seems a little...cuckoo, but he asks us if we need anything and makes sure we're all treated right and are comfortable.

Speaking of comfort; Hunters been sleeping in trees again. He'll only sleep in the yurt with all of us unless his Dad angered him or asked him to do something for him.

We feel like Hunter doesn't care about us that much anymore but recently I've been thinking he's been going through some things. He doesn't exactly get to laugh with us or smile that often anymore.

He's nearly gotten into multiple fights, some almost occurring 10-20 times a day, with the mercenaries or poachers; mostly the four nicknamed Hyena, Harpy, Moose, and Grizzly.

They are...really intimidating.

Its sometimes funny to see Hunter try fighting people nearly twice his size. We all know he'll somehow win because unlike Hunter, they're all afraid. They keep calling him 'The Jaguar' and by this point I believe he is an actual Jaguar.

Hunters also been hiding a lot of secrets from us. Many secrets I know he should tell us about. After he retrieved the Indominus DNA, he was missing an entire piece of his wetsuit on his right side...shaped like a shark bite. He keeps lying by saying that it got caught on some coral but he even had a scar of the same shark bite. He keeps lying about too many things. I don't even think what he told us about his life is true anymore, the attacks he's gone through and his family drama may be true, but apparently he's lying about not having friends this entire time!

Allie said he only befriended her at those parties for the poachers but she also said he had some friends back home...I don't think he considers us his friends anymore, but I still think of him as a friend.

My friend has changed, not in a good way I've seen so far.

He's gotten...feral.

He's lashed out at everyone, growls like some wild animal, hisses like one too, tries to roar (sometimes sounds exactly like a roar), and displays strange...behavior.