I Need a Hunter

"Hunter! We need help lifting this up!"

"Hunter! I need you to carry this!"

"Hunter! Can you help me search for this?"

"Eeeyyyyyy, Hun'er, I need you to help me out with this situation I got going on"

"Hey, Hun'er, can you tell me more about you're friend?"

The word 'exhausted' is a complete understatement to what I am feeling right now. My hand has been numb for the past few days, it's not like I can't feel anything, I can still feel pain but it's been decreasing rapidly.

So, since I'm allowed to help out now, our progress has increased tremendously. The base has been coming along well; In my opinion, I would've done something different. It's not really a treehouse, but it's basically a treehouse.

When Yaz and I had got all that supplies from my Uncles bungalow, I had grabbed the hammock he had prepared before Jurassic World fell. Speaking of 'fell'...I nearly got snatched yesterday, I haven't told the others about the encounter I had with the Pteranodons...but they'll find out soon enough.

I had pretty much done the hard part of the jobs, of course I did the more dangerous parts. Including climbing, balancing, scouting for supplies, etc.

I couldn't complain that much about work, I have a very exhaustive job back home. Northern California is a nice place, definitely more natural than Southern California. George's Sanctuary is in Northern California, I somewhat took over the title of owner but it's not technically my Sanctuary by law. I know it'll be passed down to me when George officially retires from everything or...pass on.

Anyways, I've been resting in my exclusive spot I found for my hammock. It's only temporary, since the base isn't fully finished. I wanted to wait until it was completed so I could add my hammock to it.

But I have to admit, a hammock at the top of a Falcataria moluccana tree is an amazing experience. Do not try it, I'm a professional at this, and it's dangerous for me anyways.

The other campers have been searching for me since I had snuck out and escaped to my peaceful space. I wanted some time to myself, not working or socializing. Since I had that unusual dream, I've been having all types of headaches. It feels as though my brain is pulsating, or it's being pressurized by air.

I've been hallucinating because of it, but it's random as far as I've had it. One time, I nearly jumped over the trees when I turned around to Brooklynn and saw that her face was shielded by fire.

I've noticed the dinosaurs seem to ignore me at times. I had another encounter with that female Allosaurus, it saw me and could've easily chased me for a snack but it instead went after a Gallimimus.

The normally easily spooked Stegosauruses didn't even bat an eye to me when I was close by, they would've killed me as a warning to leave their territory. The Pteranodons were not so different, the only time they try attacking me is when Tweety is around now...weird.

Hopefully I find out the source of these hallucinations and headaches. Or...the truth about that Spiritual soup nonsense and my lineage.

I had my hammock cover my entire body, the wind had slowly rocked me back and forth. I was quite comfortable at the moment, even with the splitting headache I have right now.

The ambience of the jungle was soothing, it relaxed me. I had studied the natural species of animals on this island, there is a Brown Pelican, Collared Aracan, red-tailed boa, Nublar tufted deer, Green Sea turtle, Nublars striped boa, Nublars tapir, I've heard the occasional small monkey but I haven't found one yet.