𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

Purvi :- hey bhagwan, aaj hume kya hogaya hai....

She was way to home lost in her own world when rain starts. She loves rain and starts playing like a kid, jumping and humping here and there. She park her cycle and puts the cup near tree and starts playing with kids near by.

Otherside

Vir was on the way back after completing his work and after sometime his car stops in mid.

Vir :- kya hua..? Gaadi kyu rok di..?

Driver :- pata nahi mukhiji, engine mein kuch kharabi aa gayi hogi. Mein dekhta hu..

Vir :- hmm, jaake machanic ko bula la..

Driver nodded and walks from there. He was sitting alone and looking in phone when some sweet giggles caught his attention. He step out and close his eyes feeling chilled drops. His attention went back to that soft giggles and he smiles. His heart arch to find the voice, stepping and following the voice he found one girl jumping and playing with kids. Her back was facing him, he tries to look her face but can't bcoz she moves from there with kids. He moves forward and stands where she was playing, he smiles lil and about to turns when one earing catch his sight. It was shining brightly, he picks it and carefully looks it.

Vir pov :- lagta hai us ladki ki kaan ki baali gir gayi hai..

He was lost in his thoughts recalls soft giggles with little soft smile when driver came to inform him. He calls him but he was lost in his own world.

Driver :- mukhiji, mukhiji..(he turns ) woh machanic ne gaadi thik kardi hai..

He nodded slightly and moves to car keeping that earing in his pocket. He sits closing his eyes and leaning back to seat, resting and remembering how that girl was happily playing with kids without bothering her surroundings. Soon he reach home and enters finding whole mess in living area, things were scattered around and misplaced, he squeeze his brows and speaks in lil loud tone.

Vir :- ke hai yo sab aur kis ne kiya ye..? (All workers stops and stands with down head) meine pucha ghar ye halat kisne ki..?

His mother (prakashi Devi (pd)) approch him and ask him to calm down

Pd :- are virendra tu aagaya..(he looks at her and then at mess) w..woh ye, b..bachho ne kiya (he gets angry) school se aaye hai aur bohot gusse mein hai..

Vir :- gussa hai to k apni man mani karenge..

Pd :- dekh manne pata hai tu gussa hai lekin woh bachhe hai unhe daant se nahi pyaar se samjhana padta hai, woh pehle se hi itne pareshan hai aur kuch bata bhi nahi rahe ki kya hua hai. Tu jaa raha hai to ek baar pyaar se baat karke dekh.

Vir nodded and moves to kids room, his feet stops at door hearing small sobbing and whispers from there room. He thinks to hear them and peeps.

Manas :- (sobbing) didi sab log ki mummy aati hai, humari mumma kab aayegi. Sab log mera mazak udate hai jab bhi mein bolta hu ki meri mummy star bankar mujhe dekh ti hai...

Juhi :- Manas ab bas kar mujhe iss bare mein kuch baat nahi karni. Baba to humse pyaar hi nahi karte agar woh humse pyaar karte to woh hamre sports day ko miss nahi karte aur school aate. Pehle mumma hume chod k chali gayi aur baba to humse baat to dur hamare samne dekh te bhi nahi. Kabhi unhone humse kuch nahi pucha ki kya hua, school mein kya karvate hai kuch nahi. Sab ke parents unhe lene aate hai, meetings mein bhi aate hai aur humare baba to kabhi kahi aaye hi nahi. Unhe humse zyada apne kaam ki chinta hoti hai, hum har roz wait karte hai ki school jaane se pehle baba se mile lekin woh to hume dekhe bina hi chale jaate hai..

Manas :- didi baba ko hum pasand nahi hai kya (listening this vir's heart pinch) kyu woh kabhi humse baat nahi karte, kyu woh kabhi hume school lene nahi aate.