Part 25

Bina time waste k aage badhte hai...here we go...

Vir reaches haveli....
He looks in kitchen...but purvi was not there...

Vir :- Anjali yo bawari kaha hai...??

Anjali :- ji woh apne kamre mein hai...

Vir goes from there...

In room...
Purvi was sitting on bed...she was disturbed...and lost in her own thoughts...her eyes were wet...

Vir comes there...and looks at her...he feels bad for her...
He comes and stand in front of her...purvi did not notice him...

Vir looks an ointment in her hand and a burns stain on second hand....he get shock...

Vir :- bawari yo k hua....ye tera haath kaise jal gaya...??? Sits near her...

Purvi comes back in sense....

Purvi :- aap...aap kab aaye...???

Vir :- tu woh sab chod....ye bata ki ye chhot kaise lagi...??? He was worried for her...

Purvi :- kuch nahi...bas halka sa jala hai...thik ho jayega...

Vir :- La manne de...mein marham laga deta hu...

Purvi :- iss pe marham lagane se ye ghaav to thik ho jaye ga...pr dil pe jo ghaav lage hai..uska kya....??

Vir :- kya...tu kya bol rahi hai...
La tu dawai de mein laga deta hu...

Purvi :- nahi hum khud laga lenge...she gets up and was about to move...
But Vir hold her and pulls her towards him...she landed on her chest...

Vir :- bola na dawai laga ne de...tu kyu meri baat nahi sunti...ab beth chup chap...he makes her sit on bed...and takes the ointment from her hand and started applying on her wound...

Purvi shakes her hand due to pain...vir notices and blow some air from his mouth...

Purvi :- rehne dijiye...ye apne aap thik ho jaye ga...aapko chinta karne ki zarurat nahi hai...

Vir ignore her...and continue on his work...Vir was looking at her but she knows that he is looking at her...but she ignores him...

Purvi :- ho gaya...hum khane ki taiyari dekh k aate hai...and she goes..from there...

Now it's dinner time...

All are sitting...Anjali and Purvi are serving to them...

Purvi :- Anjali bhabhi aap mukhiji ko kahana piros dijiye...hum tab tak bachho ko khana khilake sula denge...

Vir was no fade up with this all...he gets angry with purvi's behaviour...

Anjali nodded...and goes to serve Vir...but Vir gets up...

Vir :- mein abhi aata hu...and he goes from there...(he goes on terrace...)

Pd :- aaj ye virendar ko kya ho gaya hai...??? Subhah se pareshan sa lag raha hai...na kuch thik se kha raha hai...na hi kuch bata raha...

Anjali looks at purvi...

Purvi :- bhabhi aap bachho ko sambhaliye mein mukhiji ka khana kamre mein leke jaati hu...
Bachho aaj aap jaldi so jana...kal school bhi to hai...

Then she goes in room but Vir was not there...she keep the plate on table and search him everywhere

Purvi :- ye mukhiji kaha gaye...??
She comes out...and looks in painting room...but he was not there....
Kahi mukhiji chhat pe to nahi...???
She goes and he was standing their...he was frustrated... and he was in his thoughts...

𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐎𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 (Slow Updates - Under Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें