Part 58

Here you go..
__________

Morning...

She woke up and scanned the room to find him. She sits and yelps in pain as her foot is still in pain. She found her medicine box table next to her.

She took out her pain killer from it. Vir came out from the bathroom and saw her taking medicine.

"Bina naste ke dawai mt lena" she looked up only to find him wearing his sidri (waist coat).

"Nasta bhijwa raha hu woh kha ke fir dawai Lena" he said leaving her alone again.

She was seated with a lifeless expression. Yesterday's event came in front of her eyes and she moved to the bathroom.

Vir calls the servant and asks her to take breakfast for her. He takes his seat and Anjali serves him tea. He sipped it and put it back in irritation.

"Yo chai kisne banai hai! Ismein chini hi na hai aur na koi swad. Anjali leja isse wapas!" He said almost yelled in anger.

"Ye chai achhi hi bani hai bas fark itna hai ki yo purvi ne na banayi." MS said which Vir ignores it.

"Ab fikar hai uski, chinta karta hai to fir kyu uss se Aisa bartav kar raha hai!" His mother said to him.

He stood up to go when his mother stopped him " pehle jawab de ki jb galti teri thi, to saza usse kyu mil rahi hai?"

"Aap hum dono ke bich mein na bole to hi behtar hoga. Ye Mere aur meri biwi ke bich ki baat hai. Kisi ko apni raay Dene ki zarurat nahi hai" he said without looking back.

"Woh sab hum nahi jaante! Bas hum usse aise tut te hua nahi dekh sakte!" MS said to him.

He walked out of the dining area without uttering words. He locks himself in his painting room and sits there to concentrate and relax his mind.

He leaned back on his rocking chair closing his eyes, Her dull face and teary eyes came in front of her. He gets frustrated and punches his fist on the glass table breaking it and hurting himself.

"Sab ko meri galti dikhti hai! Ha, mein maanta hu ki meine baat chupayi lekin mera pyaar dikhava na tha. Usane mere pyaar pe ungli uthayi. Usne khud ko..." He closes his eyes and takes deep breath

After spending 2 hours he came out of the painting room and walked towards his room. He saw renu coming with a food plate in her hand. He stops her in mid,

"Ye nashta tu mukhyani ke liye le gayi thi?"

"Ji, lekin unhone sirf ek hi nivala khaya. Aur fir dawai leke so gayi." She said with a down head.

He nodded and moved towards his room. He looks at her, dull face with dried tears pinches his heart. He walked out from there and drove towards the hospital.
.
.
.
.
.

Sakshi smiles as he enters. He gives a small smile to her. "Dr ne kaha ki hume aaj discharge mil jayega" she said with a smile.

"Hmm. Kaisi hai ab tabiyat?"

"Aapko dekh ke kya lagta hai." She said with a wide grin on her face. He nodded and looked down. She looks at him and her sight falls on his wounded hand.

"Ye kya.? Aapko ye chot kaise lagi.?" she asked him but he didn't react, She asks the nurse to bandage it.  

"Aap abhi bhi naraz hai.?" He tilted his face.

"Kyu.? Kyu aap aisa bartav kar rahe hai uske saath jb ki aap usse aise nahi dekh sakte mukhiji."

He wiped his watery eyes with thumb and looked at her. He nodded.