Part 38

Here we go....

Purvi :- good morning....mr.kroorsingh, she tries to get up but she fails...

Vir :- k hai bawari...soja aur manne bhi sone de.

Purvi :- mukhiji apni aankhe kholiye aur dekhiye bahar suraj nikal gaya hai.

Vir opens his eyes... :- pr mera to mere pass, to ib manne koi aur suraj na dekhna

Purvi :- aap apni ye filmy baatein bandh kijiye aur chaliye uthiye aur hume jaane dijiye, hume bohot kaam hai

Vir :- k kaam hai jo.. mere se zyada zaroori hai..?

Purvi :- ji humare bachhe...aap bhool gaye na k aaj hum sab bahar ja rahe hai, chutti manane...aur agar zara si bhi deri hui na to woh sara ghar sar pe utha lenge

Vir :- haa...yo to manne yaad hi na raha...yo tere chakkar mein na mein sab bhool jata hu..., ib tu jaake Pehle unhe taiyaar karde tb tk mein naah k aata hu...

Purvi goes to kids room and wakes up them but they insist her to let them sleep for sometime....she thought that it will be too early to wake up them...she comes in room, looks around and finds the door of bathroom is unlocked.

Purvi :- lagta hai mukhiji taiyaar hoke niche chale gaye hai...ab hum bhi jaldi se taiyaar ho jate hai she takes her clothes and about to move but she bang with vir...and she was about to fall due to her leg slipped...vir hold her in nick of time...

Purvi looked at him, she gets memorized by him...he was in towel, his hairs were wet...he was holding her waist...she was looking at him without blinking....vir raises his eyebrows...and makes her stand

Vir :- chakkargani dekh k na chal sakti k...hmm, jb dekho tb girti padti rehti hai...bhagwaan ne tanne itni sundar aankhe di hai...to kabhi kabaar usko istamal bhi kr liya kr...kyu tu mere hi sane girti rehti hai

Purvi :- kyuki aap hai, jo hume gir ne se bacha lete hai...hume pata hi aap kabhi hume girne hi nahi denge

Vir nodded with smile :- tu na...bilkul pagal hai..bawari kahi ki.

Purvi :- achha ab hume choriye hume naah ne jana hai aur bhi jaldi se taiyaar ho jaiye

Vir pulls her by waist... :- tu hi karde manne taiyaar...

Purvi smiles with shyness :- kya aap bhi mukhiji.. kuch to sharam kijiye...kya bol rahe hai aapab jaye aur jaldi se taiyaar ho jaiye fir der ho jayegi...

Vir :- are koi der na hogi...dekh abhi to sirf pone saat(6:45 am) baje hai, aur hume nikal na 10 baje k karib...aur taiyaar hona hai to isme kaisi sharam...mein kaha kisi aur se keh raha hu...mein to apni joru se keh raha hu...aur manne apni joru k haatho taiyaar hone mein kyu sharam aayegi

Purvi :- aapko nahi aayegi..pr hume to aati haina...

Vir :- achha to abhi bhi tanne sharam aati hai mere se...?? to mein ek kaam karta hu pehle teri sharam ko hi mita deta hu...with that he carries her in his arm and move towards the bathroom...

Purvi :- are...ye kya kr rahe hai mukhiji aap( her hands around his neck) kaha le ja rahe hai aap hume... mukhiji niche utariye hume

Vir :- are utar raha hu niche..sabar to kr...he takes her in the bathroom makes her stand and locks the door...

Purvi looks at him with wide eyes...she was confused + shy and wondering that what will be next step of him..

Vir come close to her holds her and pulls her very close to him...bends and says in husky voice..

Vir :- mein tere se wada karta hu k aaj k baad tanne kabhi mere se sharam na aavegi nd kiss on her cheek...

She was numb and freeze at that place...he removes her dupatta, unpin her hairs then he removes her nose-pin and kiss her nose...pulls her even more closer, he don't wanna li'l bit of space between them...he looks into her eyes...he sees lots of love and respect for him...their was a different glow and happiness on her face...

She looks into his deep dark brown eyes...she find love, respect and desire for her, at that movement she totally gives up to him...she moves closer to him and kisses his chin, then she ups with support of her toe, her hand on her shoulder and gives a soft peck on his lips...he smiles and grabs her lips and kiss her with full passion...he carries her and makes her sit on the slab, bends and started kissing her neck....she moans and crashes his back and hairs...his hands were moving on her waist and back and he opens the hooks...he looks at her to find if she is nervous or not...he finds her smiling she was not hesitate...she nodded in yes and kiss him hard...they were kissing passionately...she broke the kiss and started kissing his neck and leaves bite marks on his neck and scratches on his back...she has taken charge on him, he was very happy to see her like this...he crashes her back and give bite on her neck hardly...

Vir :- ab to sharam chali gayi na bawari...( says in husky voice)

Purvi laughs...after sometime both passes smiles to eachother... vir looks at her with smile, carry her in his arms and took her under shower, both of them took bath and vir notices some marks on her neck, collarbone and his finger prints on her tiny slim waist...

Vir :- bawari...yo dekh, tere to Nishan pad gaye hai...maaf karde manne, woh meri wajah se tujhe yo sab...manne dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha...maaf karde, meine yo sab jaan buch k na kiya..

Purvi :- are pr humne kb kaha ki aapne jaan buch k kiya hai...aur hume to dard bhi nahi ho raha....abhi hogaya...agali baar dhyaan rakhna thik hai...and she wink her eye with naughty smile...

Vir :- tu yahi ruk mein tere liye kapde le kr aata hu...he moves out and takes a towel and give it to her...

Purvi :- jaldi kijiye mukhiji...

Vir :- are woh tune sardiyo mein jo lengha aur choli banvaye thhe woh kaha hai...

Purvi :- are uska kya karna hai...

Vir :- mil gaye....and then he takes out full neck pullover with full length sleeves...and gives it her

Purvi :- ye kya mukhiji...

Vir :- kya mtlb kya hai...tu yo hi pehne gi...ib chup chaap ise pehen le...tb tk mein taiyaar ho jata hu...

They both gets ready...purvi was standing in front of mirror and vir fills her hairline...she smiles and vir kisses her on her forehead....both looks at eachother...

            💞🖤💞            
मेरी जिंदगी का सबसे खूबसूरत किरदार हो तुम,
वो जो आखिरी में मिल जाता है न,
हां वही वाला प्यार हो तुम
💞🖤💞

TO BE CONTINUE....