Chapter 24 - I Love You

"Bye, Sof. See you on Christmas." Meredith waved her goodbye to Sofia with a smile. 

Arizona and Callie were waiting by the door and watched as Sofia smiled back. 

"See you, Dr. Grey."

"Are we set? The plane might leave us if not." Arizona joked. Callie giggled whispered 'congrats' into Meredith's ear before the two blonds left.

Meredith was stunned so Arizona had to walk with their arms tied together.

"Does she know? Why are we clingy in front of Callie... and she just said congrats. Wait a second, did I miss something...?" Meredith started. Her eyes lingered on Arizona's curved lips.

Arizona chuckled, "I love you, Meredith."

"I love you too but uh- how! She knows. How- Wha-" 

Arizona hushed Meredith with her finger and kept their arms intertwined so the walking won't stop, to cause less of a commotion.

"Sorry," Meredith blurted flustered but utterly giddy.

"She knows." Arizona met Meredith's eyes.

"That's... that's great." the general surgeon said overwhelmed.. "Okay then I guess we just have to worry about Christmas shopping now."

Arizona chuckled, "Yup, we can go the day after we come back to Seattle."

"Sounds good."

pls comment here !!
do you think this is a good enough ending? or should i make a few more chapters?