Chapter 6

Cookie L. POV

Hey y'all it's me again my assistant is nice she getting the work done I ask her and ain't back talking me neither I can say she's the perfect assistant the thing just is I hope she don't try and develop a relationship with Hakeem.

"Hi Cookie"

"Hi Luscious"

"Hey mom?" Andre says in a awkward tone.

"Hey Dre?"

"Cookie what do you want?"

"I just came by cookie can't just come by am I forbidden to come by or something or is that boo boo kitty got you hooked on some sh!t?"

"Where's Danessa?" They all ask.

"She left it was a family emergency?"

"Aww I hope whatever's going on she's alright" Luscious says.

I give him this so you tryna play sincere and sh!t look.

"Cookie why you looking at me like that I'm serious I hope everything going on with her is alright."

Just then Danessa walks in with this smile on her face.

"Hi guys I'm back?"

We all look at her.

"Nessa how you feeling?" I ask her.

"I'll be right back will you all excuse me?"

We nod our heads.

Danessa POV

I get back to work.

When I walk in and go up the elevator and I walk to her office to see her not in there an then I walk by Luscious's office to find her in there talking to her family.

"Hi guys I'm back?"

"Nessa how are you feeling?" Cookie says staring at me.

"I'll be right back can you all excuse me for a moment?"

They nod they're heads and I walk out an to the bathroom.

I face the mirror and see tears streaming down my face.

I begin wiping my tears.

"Danessa pull yourself together it'll be alright stop all this crying" I tell myself.

I eventually pull myself together and walk back to their studio and it's just plain awkward when I walk in.

"Hey look whose back!!!!" Jamal says smiling.

"Hi everyone sorry for my little outburst thing I'm sorry?"

"It's okay so Nessa can I call you that how are your brothers?" Cookie and Luscious ask.

"Sure my parents used to call me that before they passed?"

"I'm so sorry for your loss?" Hakeem says

"It's okay? My brothers are in a coma so I don't know how they are right now cause the doctor said it could be a day or two before they wake"

"Aww that's sad to hear I hope they get through it how old are they?" Luscious asks.

"2 they'll be 3 tomorrow?"

"How old are your parents?"

"My mom's is 62 and my dad well was supposed to be 66 today and my step mom is 35?"

"Damn so yo daddy was a pimp?" Hakeem says

"You can say that I'm the youngest out of 18 kids well 20 now"

"Damn!!!!! 20 kids I thought I had it rough yo daddy had that many?" Cookie says

I nod my head

To Be Continued.......