Chapter 7

Hakeem POV

Hey it's me again Hakeem Lyons and I'm talking to my family and well Ms. Danessa Cortez the new fine assistant.

She walks in and walks right out then she comes back in all happy.

"Hey look whose back!!!!" Jamal says

"I'm sorry for my little outburst thing guys I'm sorry?"

"So Nessa can I call you that how are your brothers?" Luscious and Cookie say

"Sure my parents used to call me that before they passed?"

"I'm sorry for your loss"

"It's okay um I don't know the doctor said that my brothers are in a coma and they don't know when they'll wake it could be probably one or two days prior"

Jamal walks over there and comforts her.

"You need a cuddle!!!" Jamal says making her laugh.

"Yeah I guess I just wanted a hug?"

"I'll hug you!!!" We all say hugging her.

"Okay....that's enough hugging....I'm claustrophobic."

We all let go of her.

"Sorry our bad nessa"

"It's okay Hakeem"

Danessa POV

Ugh, I don't know what had just gotten in to me when they mentioned my nickname I'm guessing it had something to do with my parents death.

I know you all don't know this but my parents died in a severe car wreck going to pick my brothers up from my brothers and I won the custody battle cause my step mom is a drug user,babysits in the same house,and she do hair so yeah.

Well anyway back to this story. We talk a little bit more and Cookie asks me to do something else for her.

After I'm done doing that then we walk back to her office.

"Ms. Cortez?"

I turn around

"Ye-Yes?" I move a piece of hair out of my face.

"Here's a list of things I have for you to do tomorrow since I know today's been stressful enough for you?"

"Oh thanks Ms. Lyons I really appreciate it your so nice!!!" I give her a hug.

"Your welcome sweetie"

"So now go home I'll just have Porsha do the rest of your tasks and what days do you wanna be off?"

"How about I work Monday,Tuesday,Thursday and I'm off Fridays and Wednesdays."

"Okay tomorrow's Tuesday so be here sharp"

"Okay I will Ms. Lyons bye" I say laughing while waving goodbye to her.

As I'm walking out I see Hakeem just eyeballing me.

"What is it Hakeem?"

He walks up to me giving me this look.

"What is it?"

"Um you wanna go out later on my treat?"

"No I'm sorry I don't know you like tat enough to date you?" I say walking pass him and heading towards the elevator.

I press on the button for the elevator.

Then I see Hakeem running after me.

"Ayo wait up!!!"

To Be Continued........