Chapter 23

Cookie POV

I can't believe my son how can he just ruin this poor girls life like that he so damn lucky she don't file no charges.

"Wh-why does it matter cause we are your brothers and we need to know who our little sister is dating?" Nicholas says walking up to me.

"Fine I'll tell you but don't say anything?" I say.

"Well say it."

"I'm going on a date with Jamal Lyon?" I say waiting for them to react.

They all start busting out laughing then look at me.

"You serious sis ain't he gay that's sorta bad I don't want you dating no bisexual man I'm serious?" Venon says looking at me in a serious say.

"He's not gay or bi he just wants people to think that but promise me you won't tell anyone not even Sharon?" I say.

"Ight we won't tell that wicked bitch. We won't tell baby sister if he makes you happy then I'm happy?" Frank says smiling hugging me.

"Thank you finally someone hugged me instead of standing there?" I say crossing my arms looking at the rest of them.

"Well we sorry dang!!!" Nicholas says scratching his head.

I start to laugh an give him a big hug.

"Bye Lola I'll see you soon ok?" I say waving goodbye to her.

"Bye cookie I love you?" She says waving smiling back at me.

I head back to Empire to see my son Hakeem. When I get there I get out and walk up to Luscious office.

I knock on his door.

"Come in!!!" I hear him yell.

I walk in an take a seat.

"What is it cookie?" He says looking up at me.

"Don't what is it cookie me do you know what our child Hakeem has done to my assistant Danessa Luscious do you even care?" I say looking at him.

"Do I care hell yeah I care he put this company in danger messing with that that assistant of yours what was she doing with him anyway?" He asks looking at me.

"I don't know all she said was that she wanted to be friends with him and that boy used her I don't know how she must feel right now Ooo Hakeem is gonna get a ass whooping from me forget her brothers imma whoop him" I say.

"Cookie.....I'll talk to him?" He says looking at me smiling.

"Luscious don't try and be nice cause you ain't nothing but a rotten ass snake whose out for the kill go on and talk to him I'll be waiting to hear from Danessa I don't know if she'll file charges or not?" I say standing up.

"C-Charges, cookie your assistant wouldn't be crazy enough to do that cause she doesn't want to put her little job she has here with you in danger now would she?"

"I guess she will be crazy enough to do that!!" I yell looking at him.

Just then Anika walks in.

"Luscious baby I ha-" She says looking at me then him.

"Bye boo boo kitty oh yeah and Luscious we'll finish this conversation?" I say walking out of his office.

The door closes behind me and I walk down the hall to my office when I see Tiana and Hakeem get into it again. Lord Jesus help them.

"NAH HAKEEM DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER!!!" she yells.

"IF YOU WANT ME TO THEN YEAH TIANA I DID?" He yells.

"What do you mean if I want you to no I don't want you to did you!!!" She yells.

"Yeah I did ight I did sleep with her?"

"You stupid son of a bitch I can't believe you....going around sleeping with assistant's and what not you know what bye I have a meeting?" She says walking into my office losing the door.

I walk passed him and into my office closing the door.

"Oh hi Mrs. Lyon how are you?" She says smiling.

"Hi Tiana I heard a little of you and Hakeem's outburst how do you know about that whole thin between him and Danessa?" I ask sitting down in my chair looking at her.

"Well Mrs. Lyon it's all over the internet talking about how "HAKEEM LYON RAPED ASSISTANT DANESSA CORTEZ" and some other things I'm just done Mrs. Lyon I don't know what to do" Tiana says shaking her head.

To Be Continued......