Chapter 39

Danessa POV

"Hello all?" Anika said while waving at everyone.

Cookie just looked at her in disgust and rolled her eyes making me laugh at her facial expression.

"What's funny?" She asked.

"Nothing, just your face?" I said trying to hid my giggle.

"Mhmmmm what you doing here Boo boo kitty?" Cookie said standing up.

"Uh cookie last time I checked you dont live here and this ain't yo house" She said getting a attitude.

"Hey not today you two!!!" Luscious said getting loud.

They both just looked at one another an scoffed giving off attitude an other things.

"So Luscious what did you come an want to talk to me about?" I asked him.

"Can we talk in private for a moment?" He said looking at Danessa.

She nodded and they went off to talk an Anika walked over an took a seat her ass ain't touch a damn thing looking at her stuff like it was just plain out crazy.

"Why you looking at her stuff like that?" I say staring at her.

"Please don't talk to me looking like a bag of loose change." She said making me almost knock her out.

"Oh!! So you wanna play that game I see all high mighty tramp!!" I yelled standing up.

She looked at me and stood up also next thing I know she slapped me across the face.

"OH HELL NAH YO ASS IS GETTING IT TODAY!!!" I yelled punching her.

We began fighting and to tell you all the truth I beat that ass she was not about to beat my ass nu uh, just then I felt somebody try an pull me back it was Andre an Jamal grabbed Anika trying contain her.

"Ooooo we telling!!!" The boys said looking at us.

"Sissy!!!!" They both yelled calling Danessa.

Her and Luscious came back into the living room talking with one another.

"What is it Johnnie and Leo?" She asked walking over to them.

"Girl this is some good ass chicken!!!" Jadah said breaking the tension.

"Really Jadah!!" Danessa said laughing.

"What my baby mama got skills?" She said winking at Danessa.

"Are y'all together?" Hakeem asked looking confused.

"We used to be?" Jadah said.

"So you were a lesbian?" Jamal said looking at Danessa.

"No we weren't we were just together but we ain't claim each other." Danessa said messing with her hair.

"So.......this is awkward I mean do y'all still ya know?" Andre said.

"No!!! Never well maybe?" Danessa said.

"Really you never told me this?" Hakeem said looking at Jadah.

"Well you never asked about my previous relations with people so why should I have told you." She said staring at him.

"Damn!!" Andre said.

Jamal just stared at and shook his head.

Anyway I sat back down fixing my outfit and hair.

"Danessa do you know who called you?" I asked her.

"Nope but I wanna know who cause this is complete bull." She said shaking her head.

"Who called you?" Jamal asked.

"I dunno it was an unknown call the person threatened me." She said.

"What'd that person say!!" He said licking his bottom lip.

"Just things but we'll get down to the bottom of it so don't worry jamal." She said smiling.

We continued to talk and Anika kept on eyeing me like she had done lost her mind but none of that mattered I was around my family an well new daughter in laws yes Danessa, Jadah and Rhonda my son's seem to love them.

Just then Janet Jackson's Unbreakable came on making Danessa turn it up.

"You missing me I'm missing you when we finally meet you ain't gonna no sleep." She sung.

"Stay wide away for every moment we spend together." Jadah sung.

"Really you guys are gonna sing Janet?" Hakeem said.

"Yes she is bae!!" Jadah said.

"Oh I see......." He said making us laugh.

Danessa's brother ran up to her and got in her lap how cute.

"What's wrong you two?" She said looking at them.

They whispered in her ear and she nodded her head getting up with them on their feet then she walked out of the living room to her bedroom I'm guessing.

"Jadah we still gotta talk about you and Danessa's little affair thing?" I said looking at her.

"Well it's just us I mean we go both ways?" She said shrugging.

"So......she's bi?" Jamal said.

"She doesn't classify herself as bi?" Jadah said making me scratch my head.

"Hm?" I say.

"An you do?" Andre said.

"Yeah I dated Nessa for like 3 years in high school then we called it off." She said.

"Why you two look good together?" Hakeem said making her laugh.

"Oh well cause I dogged her out multiple times she knew I was a cheater so she really didn't say anything about it." She said.

"I knew it!!" Andre said getting happy.

"Really Dre you knew it" I say looking at him.

"Yeah she looked like the type" He said.

I rolled my eyes at my son an shook my head an a door opened and we saw Danessa but not her brothers she closed the door and came back an down beside Jamal.

"Jadah was talking about us as a couple wasn't she I told her about that." She said looking over at Jadah.

"Well sorry Nessa but they wanted to know it ain't my fault that they was curious, Anyway now you tell em about college." She said looking at Danessa.

"Aye that was something different you know it was Jadah now you can go on an tell them but just remember Lisa an you." Danessa said.

"Lisa was stupid and you knew that what about Jamal K."

"I hated him!!" She said laughing.

"Yeah I can see that"

To Be Continued.................................