Chapter 12/13

This is Danessa's friend.
Danessa POV

Jamal is so adorbs I think I might kind of have a thing for him but Hakeem he seems nice so I'll just I don't know.

While I'm at work I'm in cookies office filing some papers when I hear s knock on the door.

"Come in!!" I yell.

"Hey boo!!!" I hear my best-friend Jadah say.

"Ahh hey Jadah girl I missed you so much!!!" I yell hugging her.

"Yeah I know damn girl this is a nice office, so who you gotta crush on? cause I know I wanna get with Hakeem fine ass?" she says making me laugh.

"Um.....Jamal but I feel like they all have a thing for me?" I say putting this big stack of files in the cabinet.

"J-Jamal ain't he gay....wait he ain't gay is he girl. he cute but I got Hakeem and don't take my man?" she says.

"Okay I won't and tell me why yo man asked me out on a date?"

"Ah hell to the nah where his ass at!!!!" she says taking off her earrings and shoes.

"Girl stop he working probably?" I say grabbing her arm laughing.

"So you and Jamal y'all would look cute together?" she says sitting down.

"What are you doing here anyway you gonna get me fired?"

"No I'm not. I'm on my lunch break?"

"Oh. Lucky my lunch break isn't until 4:00"

"I ain't lucky cause after lunch my dumbass boss wants me to pick up his kid which ain't even my job."

"Girl you a trip!!! and well just tell him?"

"I know I am?"

Just then Hakeem, Jamal and Andre walk-in with Cookie.

"Hi Ms. Lyons I'm Jadah Newman?"

"Hi Jadah I'm Ha-" Hakeem tries to say but is cut off by Cookie.

"Hi Jadah I'm Cookie and I see you've met Danessa?" she says reaching out her hand.

"Hey Cookie me and nessa are friends I'm the one who told you about her?"

"Oh really wow I forgot sorry these are my son's Hakeem,Jamal and Andre?"

"Hi Jadah I'm Hakeem?" Hakeem says shaking her hand staring at her too hard.

"I know who you are and Hi nice to meet you?"

"Hi I'm Jamal?"

"Hi nice to meet you?"

"I'm Andre?"

"Hi?"

Hakeem POV

Damn when I walked in I forgot all about Tiana and Danessa I was to busy looking at her friend Jadah man was she fine I wanted to be with her right now. She just don't have no clue what I wanna do to her.

We started talking and me and Jadah walked out with Dre and Cookie.

"So Jadah how old are you?"

"I'm 22 and you?"

"21 you should already know?"

"Yeah I do I just wanted you to say it...um here's my number if you want it?" she says pulling out a piece of paper writing something down giving it to me.

"Oh thanks I guess?"

"Bye?"

"Bye?"

To Be Continued.........

I know that was kinda short but bare with me I was sorta stuck.

So whose all for #TeamJakeem