Chapter 25

Hakeem POV

Bruh I'm so mad right now Tiana I really don't care for her right now. All I know is that I'm about to get Empire tho!!!

After that whole thing between Tiana I went to the studio when I walk in there I see Jamal and Andre.

"Hakeem wtf is wrong with you!!!" Jamal said about to charge straight for me until Andre holds him back.

"Look let me just explain myself?" I said but then it sorta was too late.

Jamal got out of Andre's grip and grabbed me pinning me against the wall about to punch me then cookie walked in.

"Jamal what are you doing!!!" She said looking at him.

"About to beat that ass." He said eyeing me.

"Let go of him..Jamal?" She says.

He lets go of me then I fix my shirt collar.

"Hakeem how di-I mean what were you thinking!!!" She said hitting me against the head.

"It is not my fault it's Anika's?" I say.

"ANIKA!!!!" They all say in shock.

"What boo boo kitty say cause I really am getting sick of her?" Cookie said.

"She said that if I um ya know rape her then I get Empire?" I said looking at them.

"So yo dumbass did it anyway I knew boo boo kitty was a snake bitch when I saw her come on let's go to Luscious office now!!!!"she yelled walking out the door.

We all look at each other and we all shake our heads walking towards the door to leave. We all get to his office.

"Hey pops can we talk?" Andre says.

"About what?" He says looking at me.

"This whole Hakeem situation he told us everything?" Andre said again.

"He did did he....." he said.

"Yeah..." Andre said.

"Well spill it?" He says.

"Hakeem told us that It was all Anika's idea for him to do it?" Jamal says eying Anika.

"Yeah boo boo kitty planned it all and she don't even love yo ass I overheard her talking to some man on the phone telling him this and that an the third?" Cookie said.

"Really....." he said shocked but not really.

"Yeah really Luscious" Cookie said.

"That assistant will have to stay as far as away from Hakeem as possible or she'll just have to come at a different time and I'll have a talk with her when I see her?" luscious said.

"Now that I would love to see?" Anika said folding her arms.

"Oh Anika shut up!!!" Cookie said.

"Who you telling to shut up I don't even know what he saw in you you ain't even a real woman you just some washed up ass hoe?" She said.

We all move back to this other side of his office just watching from a distance.

"Oh so I'm washed up huh bitch this is all real that, that you have ain't even real you just a plastic wanna be bitch ok so don't come at me sideways you better know what you dealing with if you gonna come for me home girl I've been around girls like you ok and I can even make you my bitch" Cookie said.

Next thing we know Anika swings and misses then cookie starts swinging but she don't miss. Cookie fight like a complete nigga off the streets damn Cookie beating her ass. Jamal and Andre get in and try an separate them from each other.

"Yeah bitch how'd you like that I wish you would come at me like that again?" Cookie said.

Anika spits on Cookie. Then cookie tries to get out of Andres grip and jump on Anika some more.

When they finally calm down we all turn and look at Dad whose shaking his head he walks over to Anika.

"Its over how can you do this to my family I barely even know that assistant and you have tried to ruin her life over something I don't know what an you cheated on me girl it's over hell I don't even like cookie like that but I gotta live with her so bye get yo shit and get out of my house step I don't even know why you're still standing here step go?" He said.

She starts walking to the door and he watches as she leaves.

"Bye Trick see ya" Cookie says.

"Where is Ms. Cortez at now?" Luscious says.

"Home me and cookie just talked to her?" Jamal says.

"Where does she live cause I need to talk to he urgently?" He says.

"On fifty third street by the McDonald's and that shoe store?" Cookie says.

"Ok I'll go over there to see her uh Hakeem you better be praying so that girl don't press charges?" He said.

"Ok"

To Be Continued........