Chapter 32

Cookie POV

I don't know why Tiana was talking to Leviticus but I'm gonna find out she can stutter all she want to but nothing gets past cookie.

"Tiana!!!Tiana!!!! Get over here?" I say

She turns and looks at me. She starts walking over.

"Yes Cookie?" She says.

"Why was you talking to Leviticus?" I ask her.

"I-I" was all she could say.

"What you can stutter all you want Tiana you better tell me?" I say eyeing her.

"Alright Leviticus said that he could give me a job if I sell out your assistant and Hakeem?" She says sighing at the end.

"What do you mean sell out my assistant and my son you sneaky bitch?" I say about to pop off.

"I put a camera in the closet an it videotaped ya know the rape but I didn't give it to Leviticus I came to talk to him about that whole deal and I was calling it off." She says looking at me with these says pitiful eyes.

"Really I'm really surprised Tiana I thought out of all people you wouldn't stoop to Hakeem's level I know he can an asshole sometimes but I know somewhere deep down inside he's really sweet. Just give him a chance he fucked up but that doesn't mean forgive him right away play with him, toy with his mind?" I say.

"Oh yeah I know what you mean? Cookie did you see this picture that's headlining about Jamal and your assistant?" She says.

"No what headline?" I say shocked.

She shows me the picture on her phone of Danessa and Jamal walking hand in hand.

"Jamal is gonna be so upset when he sees this?" I say in shock.

"Cookie but you gotta admit they do look cute together?" She says looking back at the photo.

"Yeah you right Tiana they do look cute together you wanna go over her house I mean to tell her what you did and apologize for it?" I say with this big grin on my face.

"Sure let's go?" She says.

We get into a car and head over to Danessa's apartment.

Skip Car Ride.......

I knock on Danessa's door an I gear Jadah's voice.

"Who is it!!!" She yells.

"Its Cookie and Tiana?" I say back.

Then I hear locks being undone and the door flies open, we see Jadah in her lingerie set with a robe covering her.

"Hi Cookie?" She says smiling at me.

"Ahm" Tiana says looking at her.

Oh yeah and Tiana?" She says walking off.

We walk in and I close the door behind us, we look to see Jadah on the couch looking at Good Times.

"Jadah is Danessa here?" I ask.

"Nah y'all just missed her. She and Jamal went to the hospital to see her brothers?" She says looking up from the television.

"Thanks do you know what hospital?" Tiana asks.

Jadah looks up at her and clears her throat.

"Look here I don't like you and for your information I don't like how yo boyfriend went all up in my best-friend like that he lucky I didn't pop off from the moment I saw him." Jadah says.