Chapter 30

(That's the outfit Danessa is wearing at the top.)

Jamal POV

Man was Danessa looking beautiful tonight I know this is our first date and everything but she is looking so damn fine.

"Earth to Danessa hello?" I say waving my hand in her face trying to get her attention.

"Huh oh sorry I was um thinking?" She says blushing.

"Its alright so what did you want to talk to me about cause you sounded pretty upset on the phone?" I say looking at her.

"Yeah about that my brothers are the reason they are just so fucking dumb I can't believe they would say that about me?" She says tapping her nails on the table.

Just then a barista walks up to us with a cup and a tray of food. It looks yummy.

"Here you go ma'am here's your hot chocolate an croissant with your cake pops. Sir and do you want anything?" The guy asked looking at me.

"I'll take the same as her please?" I say looking at the guy.

"Is that all for you sir?" He says writing it down on his notepad.

"Yes that'll be all?" I say clearing my throat.

The guy leaves and I look back up at Danessa whose eating her croissant.

"What did your brothers do that made you that upset?" I ask her.

"Jamal before I tell you uh Hakeem texted me and told me that it was all Anika's idea is that true?" She asks me.

"Yes Danni it was all Anika's idea and I'm just angry that she could be that fucked up and try an ruin my family and well your life also I just want you to know if you need anything I'm always here for you." I say taking off my jacket and scarf.

"Yeah I understand. Well to make this long story short my brothers are against me they always come to where I'm at but when I was growing up they were never there, they would either come home high or drunk while I would be molested by one of their friends crying wondering why they couldn't save me from that, and now that I got custody of my baby brothers they wonder why I never let them come around." She says with tears coming from her face.

I call a waiter.

"Yes sir what's the matter?" They woman asks.

"Can I have some napkins please?" I ask smiling trying to keep my eyes on Danessa whose crying.

"Okay I'll get those to you sir have a goodnight?" She says smiling.

She leaves and I look at Danessa.

"Hey....hey Danni look at me I'm here it's gonna be alright I'll be damned if I let anyone else do that to you. Your a beautiful woman inside and out and what you've been through is horrible but I can see that it has made you a strong woman and that's what I admire about you." I say making her giggle.

"Oh Jamal stop am I that attractive" She says blushing giving me this cute smile.

"Yeah you are and from the very first day I saw you I wanted you to be mine and I would love for us to take this further if you would like to also. I won't tell Luscious cause Lord knows he doesn't like you but I do and that's all that matters?" I say.

The barista lady comes back with the napkins and She leaves.

"Here's some napkins I don't like to see you cry Danni it makes me so upset to see you cry." I say.

"Jamal your just saying that" She says wiping her eyes.

"No Danni I mean it your a very attractive lady and I'm not like my brothers only attracted to your body and beauty but I'm also attracted to how presentable you are you don't flaunt yourself to much and you always got something smart an witty to say and that's what I love about you." I say smiling.

I move a piece of hair out of her face and we talk all night long until we see it's time to close.

"I think it's time for us to go after you?" I say pulling out her chair.

"Such a gentleman?" She says grabbing her wallet an gloves.

"Wait aren't you forgetting your hot chocolate cause I can buy it for you to go if you'd like?" I suggest.

"Nah I can make my own at home that's really sweet of you though." She says putting on her jacket.

I help her put on her jacket and I fix her beanie cause it bothered me.

"Now you look better?" I say teasing her.

"Jamal that was so mean I didn't look better before?" She says pouting.

"Yes you looked extraordinary" I say chuckling.

We walk out of Starbucks when paparazzi spots us and starts flashing they're cameras, I grab Danessa's hand and walk her to my car.

"Jamal whose this lady is she your girlfriend!!!!" One of them says.

I open my car door an she gets in while I close the door shut, and I get in the drivers seat putting on my seatbelt, starting the engine.

"Danni I'm so sorry about dragging the paparazzi down here with me they can be such a bother." I say sighing.

"Don't be. I'm glad I got to well see you can we have so much in common that well I wouldn't want to trade this for anything in the world?" She says smiling.

I drive up to her house an get out the car, jogging over to her side helping her out the car.

"Well Jamal Lyon that was a nice date how about we do something else like.....visit my brothers tomorrow I bet that'd love to meet you they love your music?" She says excitedly.

"That sounds like a deal I'm glad they love my music. Can I walk you to your apartment or no?" I ask biting my bottom lip.

She looks deeply into my eyes next thing I know we're kissing.

She breaks away and starts to get red in the face from embarrassment.

"Jamal I'm so so-" She tries to say but is cut off by me kissing her.

I give her a quick peck on the lips, then it turns into a make out session.

We break away and it's just silence.

"I'll see you in 2 weeks then no tomorrow I'll see you tomorrow Danni?" I say clearing my throat.

"Oh yeah see ya I'll call you to make sure I get in save k" She says walking away.

I watch her walk to the door then out of my sight I get back into my car an drive home.

To Be Continued..........

So what do you guys think about Jamal and Danessa's relationship?