Chapter 21

Jamal POV

Danessa is so beautiful but I want to get to know her more.

"Y'all should just date already damn I mean dang!!!" Cookie says.

"Mom we just barely know each other we can't date now I mean I like her I really do but I just don't know?"

"We could make it work but I just don't wanna mix business with pleasure that's my thing jamal?" I say

"You won't I mean we won't um so how about that movie next week I'll pick you up around 8:00." He says looking at me smiling.

"Sure I'd love that I'm going casual just to let you know?" I say

He laughs and nods his head.

"Well we ought to get going Bye Danni I'll call you later probably?" I say standing up.

"Oh yeah you probably have to get back to work so I'll see you tomorrow at work?" She says standing up to give me a hug.

"Bye I'll see you tomorrow wait don't come tomorrow just stay here and I'll come see you when I get off." I say before letting go.

"Uh Jamal you can let go?" She says

"Oh sorry my bad I'll call you?" I say letting go scratching my head.

"Yeah I'd like that?" She says smiling.

Cookie and Lola come back an we walk out Danessa's front door.

"Bye Cookie,Lola and Jamal I'll talk to you all later?" She says waving goodbye to us.

We wave goodbye an get to the car.

Skip Car Ride......

We're in the car just relaxing when Lola opens her mouth to say something.

"Jamal she was nice how come you two don't date?" Lola says

"Well Lola we just meet and I don't want to give her the wrong idea but we are going out on a date?" I say turning my attention on her.

"Oh good I can't wait until you two get married!!!" She says

"Married whoa now Lola that's to much we just have to start dating and then get married?"

"You two make a cute couple?" Cookie says.

"I have to get back to work and I'll handle your brother." Cookie says applying on her lipstick.

"Believe me Cookie I know you will?" I say

To Be Continued..........