My Story.

Cover for the story was made by SarahYaqoob

Violet's P.O.V

I glanced at Donovan by my side. His eyes and facial expression held power and determination. All around me my friends stared ahead at the army of rogues. The whole gang was up front with us. Even a few people from my cousins pack. Let me tell you something, if looks could kill the rogues would be all dead right now. They all stood in human form waiting for our first move. All of our powers would help us out in this war. I mean, that's practically what it was. A war. A battle. A winner. A loser. The defeated. The victorious.

No matter what, many lives would be taken today. But better them than me. All they wanted to do was take over, but that wouldn't even happen over my dead body. This had to end and this was the only way to do it. I glanced at all the packs that came just for this. Just to possibly die. They had no regrets deciding to help me though. They all held an emotion so strong it came of them in waves. Courage. Bravery.

Maybe after this was all over with, and we'd hopefully win, we'd all become a pack. Donovan and I might possibly get married. Have kids of our own. Donovan spoke in our mind link.
"I love you." He said with a crack in his voice.
"I love you more." I said back lovingly.
"I love you most." He replied.
"Not possible." I said quickly.
"Yes possible." He finished.

After those two words we all charged and jumped into our wolf forms. The rogues did the same right after us.
All I saw was red.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"You are now husband and wife. You may kiss-" Said the man but was interrupted by my mate.
"Yeah yeah we get it. Thanks." He said with his gorgeous smile.
He looked at me lovingly and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him fast but gently. His lips crashed down on mine and I felt tingles all down my body. Sparks, fireworks even! Everyone sitting on the benches stood and cheered. But as soon as I heard them they were blocked out. All I could concentrate on was matching the power of this kiss. I loved this man so much. He is my one and only. My rock. My everything. I was so happy to call him mine. After what seemed like forever he pulled away after the passionate kiss. I wish he hadn't but we had to breathe at some point.

Violet's P.O.V

My name is Violet. I have brown golden hair. Smokey grey eyes and high cheek bones with nice rosey lips. I am 5'5 and skinny with nice curves. I am a 16 year old werewolf to be. Next week I turn 17 and change into a werewolf and will finally be able to find my mate. My dad (Charlie) is Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack but will be handing his place down to his beta Mike, when my family of three, my older brother Clayton, my father, and me. Violet, Move to Sydney Australia.

My mum died protecting me and my brother from a rogue attack..

This is where my story begins.

*Authors Note*

Hey, this is my first story so no hate! I know this is small and a bit boring but I promise it gets better! Read on and find out, Don't forget to comment, vote, and share!