The Second Time.

~Chapter 22~

Violets P.O.V

After we ordered pizza because I didn't feel like cooking, we went to the basement to grab boxes. But then Donovan realized and stopped us.
"Guys, just bring what you need for tonight. We'll come back tomorrow and pack alright?"
We all made a noise of agreement and went to our rooms to pack what we needed for the night. Donovan followed me up the stairs to my room, I opened the door and Donovan closed it fast. The next thing I knew I was pinned against the door.
"I have been waiting to do something." He whispered in a low growl.
"And what is that?" I asked breathlessly.
His body pressed against mine had a enormous effect on me. I couldn't think straight with him so close to me, it was taking everything in me to not let my knees give out.
"This." He said is a raspy but sexy voice.
His lips molded over mine in that instant, his hands on hips. I immediately kissed him back with the same passion, my fingers found their way to his brown chocolatey hair that was so soft under my touch. I pulled him closer to me and he grinned against my lips. His hands trailed down to my ass which made me gasp. This he took advantage at once when his tongue darted into my mouth to play with mine.

I blushed when he pulled away slightly for a moment.
"Jump." He said after a breath of air.
I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands found themselves on the back of my thighs to hold me up. He walked over to my bed and laid me down, his hand instantly went back to my hips that were now bare because his shirt had been pushed up a bit. His thumb rubbed circles along my skin which sent sparks all through my body. I loved this feeling..

But we did have stuff to do.. And I didn't know if I was ready for this yet..
"I have to pack some stuff." I breathed after pulling away.
He pouted cutely and got up off me.
I giggled and kissed his nose. I loved that he didn't push me to do things I wasn't ready to do.

I packed a toothbrush, hairbrush, a pair of tights for tomorrow, a Bring Me The Horizon band tee, some undergarments, ankle socks, makeup, and spandex shorts for bed then stuck it in a old school bag. I'd just wear one of his shirts to bed.

While I got my undergarments though, I tried to hide them from Donovan's view but the devil himself was right beside me.
"Ouuuu." He said while smirking at me and picking up a pair of blue lace panties.
I blushed furiously and tried to grab them from him but he held them above his head, and like I said he is a lot taller than me. I whined as he teased me and laughed.
"You know, you could totally seduce someone with these.." He trailed off while looking at me with his cocky smirk.
"Dream on sweetheart." I said while smiling since I jumped high enough to grab my underwear from him.
I turned my back to him and tucked it back in my drawer just as Donovan pressed his front against my back and whispered in my ear seductively,
"Every night baby."
Then he backed away from me so I could move. My face was most likely the color of a firetruck right now but oh well, the gang was probably waiting on us.

I glared at my handsome mate playfully and grabbed his hand, dragging him to my door. Before I opened the door though he pulled me back and hugged me to his chest.
"I love you so much." The words escaped both of us at the same time.
We both laughed and just stood there for a minute in silence. It wasn't even awkward, just comfortable.
"Hurry up! We're all waiting on you two! You will have time to make babies later!" Yelled Nick up the stairs.
I blushed and his my face with my hands as we pulled away from each other slowly.
"You know, I wouldn't mind if we were doing that." He said with a grin.
He knows it'll make me blush like I am now. I hit his arm playfully and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of my bedroom after turning off everything inside it and grabbing my purse with my phone charger, deodorant, headphones, phone, wallet, gum, keys, and everything else that would be in a teenage girls purse.