The Move.

~Chapter 3~

Lydia's P.O.V

I enjoyed the look of surprise and happiness on Violets face. Once she processed what I had said she started smiling and gave me a big hug.

"Really?! Oh my god Lydia! How come you didn't tell me before?! Hell yes I'll help you pack!"

I laughed at her rant.

"I wanted to keep it a secret." I said with happiness.

We ended up staying up all night packing with our music blaring. We weren't even tired. By the time we were done we could only get an hour of sleep. It wasn't much but it was some. My alarm clock went off an woke us up, Violet was closest to it and out of habit, she obviously grabbed it and threw it, breaking it.

I burst out laughing and shoved her out of bed to really wake her up. Her phone started ringing and she felt around on the nightstand. She finally retrived it and answered it.

"Hello" She said in a groggy voice.

When her eyes shot open you could tell it was our Alpha. I got up and got dressed. After the phone call she got dressed and went and banged on Nicks door like she does everytime she stays over.

"Wake up you butthead!"

When Nick got up we put Violets IPhone in the Ihome and listened to music while we brought our boxes down to the living room.

"I can't beleieve you guys are coming with me!" Violet shouted over the music.

"I know! I thought it would have been a big fat no!" I yelled back.

You could see her laughing at what I had said. Once we were done Alpha Charlie still hadn't shown up yet so we turned the music off and sat around the table drinking coffee.

My dad walked down the stairs. You could tell it was him because you could feel the power he held as Beta enter the room. He made his on coffee and sat down with us.

My dad was a tall and well built man. He has jet black hair, just like Nick and I. When he smiled he has crinkles around the corners of his emerald green eyes. The same eyes as Nick. He had thin red lips, also the same as Nicks. They looked so much alike, people messes up their names when their backs are facing them. My dad is really kind, but if you get him mad, you better run. He can be extremely scary on beta business.

"Lydia, Nick, you better behave when you're up there. Alpha Charlie will be Alpha up there too so when you join the pack, you make sure you treat him the same you did here. You can always come back for visits. I'll miss yo-" He went on and on but I had to interrupt him.

"Dad. Don't make this harder than it already is alright? We'll miss you too very much. We'll visit when we can. You'll make a fine alpha daddy." I smiled as he reached over to kiss my forehead.

We sat there talking for about and hour. We heard a honk outside and knew it was the Alpha. We looked at the time to see it was only 10:30am. We got up and went outside to meant Alpha Charlie.

"Hello. Lydia, Nick. Sweetheart."

He nodded at each of us a he said our names. My dad and Charlie when inside so Charlie could hand down his place to my father. As we were walking back up to the house Nick mocked Charlie when he called Violet sweetheart.

"Sweethearttt" said Nick jokingly.

Violet punched his arm as we started to put boxes in the moving truck.

I was really hoping to see Clayton.. I have always had a thing for him. His dark brown hair that swept over his beautiful brown eyes. His charming smile.. But Clayton already drove up to Sydney to get things ready so we were on our own. Once we finished our fathers both came out. You could feel the power coming off my dad in waves. He was now a Alpha. Nick gave him that man hug thing guys do and nodded while saying,

"Alpha."

That's all he has to say to let dad know he'd miss him an loves him. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"I'll miss you daddy." I said in a small voice.

"I'm miss you too honey." He kissed my forehead and let me go. Once Charlie said goodbye to my dad we got in the truck.

No matter what this will still be my home. I looked out the window in front of me cause I was in the middle. I wonder what my new life would bring? I glanced at Violet to see her headphones in with her facing the window. I'm glad we can start our new life together. She is like my sister after all. I wonder what's on her mind?

*Authors Note*

It's kind of short but then again, I'm just starting. I'm off to a good start so far. Comment, vote, follow and share! If you have suggestions for this book let me know!