Closer.

~Chapter 27~

Unknowns P.O.V

I watch through the pack window with adrenaline rushing through my veins. She had fainted again and it just made me more happy than the first time. I decided to make an entrance as everyone was crowding around Violet's unconscious body while their Alpha that was cradling her in his arms. I'm happy that she had finally found her mate.. But by the end of this week they could possibly lose each other because she was special.. Very. The will power she had to shift into her wolf so much was unbelievable. That takes great control to not let your wolf take over. The unique powers she held as well. No one has had her powers for over a decade. She is meant for greatness and doesn't even know it yet.

I walked into the open pack door quietly. You could feel the tension and worry floating around in this room. Soon everyone's heads snapped towards mine with suspicion laced in the eyes. I chose this time to speak up.
"It's coming. In two days time. Get ready. You might lose someone you dearly love. She is very powerful and you will need her to end the madness. A pack of rogues, a pack with werewolves that turn humans for fun and become evil. They must be stopped. Gather all warriors. You can't do this alone. Be careful." I said with my head held high and my voice never wavered.

I quickly got out of there with my inhuman speed when people tried to grab me. This war was coming. And it will be a blood bath either way. I head the Alphas yells, demanding people to come find me. But trust me, they'll have no luck. This could be the end, or another beginning. All we can do it hope.

*Authors Note!*

Hey guys! How are you lovelies? I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I went on a trip without WiFi. This chapter is short but its the way I want it. Also its because its in "Unknowns P.O.V". Who do you guys think Unknown is? Tell me in the comments or message me if you'd like. This story is coming to an end I still don't know if I want to do a sequel or not. There is going to be probably 3 more chapters and that's it. The end. So get ready haha. I'm gonna probably just update whenever I can so.. But I'd like 10 votes on this chapter, 3 comments, and have 23.2k on this book. Go check out my other book please? And my friend Jello5467s books. Have a great day/night!!
Vote.
Share.
Comment.
Follow.
I will follow back!
Thanks.
Megan.