School Shopping.

~Chapter 12~

Violets P.O.V

I awoke when my alarm clock burst into a fit of loud noises. Who the hell set my alarm clock? Its Sunday! The last day I get to sleep in before school starts!! I growled at the stupid thing and picked it up, unblugging it and threw it. Surprisingly it didn't break. Dad must've got a really good one this time. But it still wouldn't last long after a couple throws of mine. Look, its not like I plan to break it. I just know it will happen. I stared at it while it laid on the floor, unbroken.

There was a knock on my door and I heard Nick's voice.
"V you gotta get up. We got school shopping to do and knowing you and Lydia it'll take the whole day." He said jokingly but serious.
I giggled. He knew us so well.
"Okay. I need to shower before I go anywhere though. So be patient. Then I have to get dressed and do my makeup and hair.." I trailed on.
I hears him groan as he walked away and I smiled. I knew he'd leave.
I got up and switched my 'Lullaby' playlist to my 'I Feel Like Dancing' playlist. I grabbed a pair of jean short shorts and a Black Veil Brides band T-shirt. I quickly picked some undergarments and ankle socks. I went into my bathroom and placed my clothes on the counter beside the sink. I turned around to the cupboard and opened it up to grab a big enough towel to wrap around myself afterwards and a smaller towel for my hair. I put those on the other side of the sink closer to the shower. I left the bathroom door open a crack so I could hear my music over the water.

I peeled my clothes off my body and took my hair out of its braid. I got in the shower and turned on the water. The shower head sprang to life and was really hot. I squealed and jumped back, almost falling in the process. I didn't expect it to be that hot! I dodged the water coming from the shower head as best as I could and quickly turned on some of the cold water. Ahhh. That's better. I continued with my shower, shampooing, conditioning, washing, and shaving. Once the water was turning cold I got out and wrapped the towel around my body like a dress and tucked the one corner in. Then I wrapped my hair in the other towel and left it. I grabbed my vanilla body lotion from under the sink and quickly rubbed it all over myself.

When I was finished I took off both towel and got dressed. I sang along to 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith as it played through my IHome speaker. After I finished pulling my clothes on I hurriedly blow dried my hair wanting to go shopping as soon as I could. Shopping means more clothes! I'm not that girly, but I do enjoying shopping most of the time. After my hair was dry I ran my brush through it till there was no more knots. I did a normal day's makeup which consisted of liquid eyeliner that came out to the corner of my eyes and had a 'wing' effect. I had regular eyeliner on my waterline and mascara that made my long and thick eyelashes look longer and thicker.

I left my hair down in its straight brown shape. I nodded at myself in the mirror in approval and turned the light out in the bathroom after throwing my dirty laundry in the hamper and walking out. I needed to bring the hamper to the laundry room soon, it was looking a bit full. I went to my jewellery box and pulled out one of my mum's necklaces with care. It was a circular turquoise stone with a whole in the middle so the leather string would wrap around it. Turquoise stones are good for healing. They attract friendships, luck, and happiness. Also it releases shame and guilt. I have nothing to be ashamed aboutbor feel guilty about. I just wore it for the first part. Plus, it made me feel apart of my mother.

My mum had a strange liking for jewellery. And not the normal kind. But I had the same understanding and likes are her most of the time. So I inherited this liking from her. My mum knew what every gemstone, diamond, and jewels meaning was. I was so interested I liked sitting with her talking about them. She taught me everything.