The Man Of My Dreams.

~Chapter 6~

Violets Dream

I was in a room. Not my room. Not Lydias room. Not even my house. I glanced around me. There was a king sized bed that had night stands on both sides. There was a big dresser with a mirror, a walk in closet I believe, there was an open door that showed a bathroom, and a big window that had the curtains shut. After standing there like a complete idiot, two large muscular arms wrapped around my waist tightly making a tingling feeling erupt on my skin. I swear sparks came off my skin..
"Hello gorgeous." Said the owner of the arms in a deep voice.
I turned around to see who it was. He was gorgeous. His eyes are the colour of a blue topaz diamond. Frankly, my favourite type of blue. His bright eyes stared at me with love. Wait a minute? Love? I looked down at our bodies that happened to be pressed together. The man in front of me had dark brown hair that stuck up in all directions, muscular, tanned skin, and I still couldn't get enough of those blue topaz eyes.
"I'm so happy we're married now." Said the man happily. I started at him confused for a little while.
"I love you Violet."

*Dream over*

I woke with my heart pounding and my face all flushed. I was breathing heavily. Who was that man? Why did I feel connected to him? I groaned frustrated because I didn't have all the answers I wanted.

I went down to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I looked at the microwave to see the time. It was 2:00 in the morning!! I downed my glass of water and went back upstairs to my room and closed my door. I went to the bathroom quickly and then turned the light off. I walked back into my bedroom and crawled back into bed. Who was the beautiful man in my dream? Questions floated all around inside my head as I slowly drifted back to sleep.

*Authors Note!!*

Hiya! I just wanted to say thanks for supporting me through this book! It's a really good start! Don't forget to comment, vote, follow, and share! If you have suggestions let me know!!