Black.

~Chapter 19~

Donovan's P.O.V

As soon as I got out of Violets truck I smelt the cheap fragrance of her perfume. She just knocked Violet down like she wasn't even there, that really pissed me off. She clung to me like a really tight T-shirt that I would never wear. I wanted to gag. I got so uncomfortable because she was practically grinding her desperate body on me. I was trying so hard not to hurt her by pushing her off, she's a girl I can't. If she was a dude though, I'd totally punch her right in the face.

Violet suddenly got up and her eyes were a bright stormy grey. More than usual though, well.. Looks like someone might be dying today. Violet got back up and ripped the girl off of me without giving any signs of struggle.
"Get off my mate." She growled in her Alpha tone.
Damn. She's pretty sexy when she's mad. I chuckled mentally and focused back on the scene in front of me.
"But he loves me.. Don't you baby?" She said in her high voice.
I groaned and sent glares at her. If looks could kill she'd be dead. Twice. From me and V.
"No I don't. And if you ever come near me again I will let my mate really hurt you. Got it?" She whimpered in submission and went to walk away.
But before she could Violet grabbed her arm and pulled her back only to get punched in the nose.
"Lexi, this is just a warning. Don't EVER go near him. I mean it." She said and let a crying and bloody nosed Lexi go.
Violet was shaking so much it almost scared me. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Are you okay princess?" I asked her softly while nuzzling my face in her neck.
She nodded and turned around then buried her face in my chest. We stood there for a bit, me rubbing her back to calm her down. She finally pulled away and smiled as the bell rang.
"Let's go handsome." She said while jumping on my back for a piggy back ride.
I chuckled and we walked into the school entrance for our first class.

Violets P.O.V

I wanted to do more than punch her. So bad. No one touches my mate. We were on our way to our first class and we were right by the door. But when I jumped off of Donovan's back to walk into the classroom, he pulled me back and pinned me against the lockers.
"You're pretty hot when you're mad sweetheart." He whispered in my ear.
We were so close that we breathed the same air. I bit my lip while he stared at me intensely for a few seconds as if he were deciding something. Finally, his lips collided onto mine. Everything around me vanished and all I could concentrate on was matching Donovan's pace. He pulled my legs up and around his waist. I blushed and pulled away.
"We have a class to get to." I said with a small voice in between breaths of air.
He bit his lip and let a blushing me down. We walked into the class and I saw my gang. I missed them so much, we haven't talked in the past couple days.. I kinda felt guilty. I needed to pay attention to them too. I smiled and sat beside Lee and Donovan sat beside Clayton. Me and Lydia started passing notes, not paying attention to our homeroom teacher.
'I miss you so much I wrote.
I saw her smile out of the corner of my eye. She replied with,
'I miss you too :* Movie night? The whole gang? Even Donovan. He needs to feel apart of the group :)'
I looked over at her and smiled wide. She understands. I mouthed a yes and thank you and stuck the notes in my purse.

I smiled as the class zoomed by. I guess time did fly when you were having fun, the gang and I sent notes, threw paper airplanes at people and made lots of noise. But none of us got in trouble because my mate. The Alpha. Doesn't that sound dreamy? We split up to our next classes that also went by fast. Donovan sat right behind me and placed with my hair or traced shapes on my back the whole time. Math was just basics of multiplying, dividing, adding, and subtracting. What, did they think we are dumb?

Next class was music and I actually paid attention because it was one of my favourite classes. In the flute section, which was a variety or guys and girls, only 4 people were holding up the fort. Lee, Mel, Bree, and me. Nick played bass guitar and Clayton played electric. Donovan played drums. I think we were the ones only trying actually. After Music with Mrs.Heart we headed to Gym. All we did was play dodge ball because Mr.Jackson was feeling a bit I'll so we had a supply teacher. I stood behind Clayton the whole time because Donovan who was on the other team, was trying to get me out and when Clayton was out I hid behind Nick.

When the teacher let us go we left for the change rooms to shower and change. After we were done we met outside the change room doors and we all headed to the tables in the back field of the school. There was a lot of people out here today. Lee put on the song,
Glad You Came by We Came As Romans. It is actually The Wanted who sings it but We Came As Romans cover is so much better. I smiled and went to and empty table with Lee, Bree, and Mel, stood on the table and started belting out the lyrics. We messed up a couple times and laughed. We kinda danced but mainly stuck to singing. The guys just laughed at us and acted as if they didn't know us. People sitting at other tables watched and some even got it on videom I found it quite hilarious. Once the song was over we got down and sat back down at our table. I sat beside Donovan and we held hands. He rubbed circles on the back of my hand and I smiled. I grabbed a black permanent marker out of my purse and started writing on the table.
"Whatcha writing?" Donovan asked cutely.
"Words." I said with a smirk.
He chuckled and when I was done it I put the cap back on my marker and shoved it back to where I got it. I looked down at what would stay there forever now.
"Donovan and Violet
Forever & Always
True Love Always."
He smiled and squeezed my hand under the table. He leant over to my ear and whispered softly,
"I love you. So much Violet."
Aww.
"I love you so much more." I whispered back lovingly.
I pecked his lips and started eating the slice of pizza in front of me. You would think its gross because its cafeteria food, but its actually pretty good.

I finished just as the bell rang and got up to throw my garbadge but then something happened.

Everything went black as I heard the faint calls from my friends as I fell to the ground.

*Authors Note.*

Kind of short.. I feel like I'm losing readers :( I changed the cover so.. Anyways, should I continue this book? People don't really seem that interested anymore. I promise something exciting is about to happen. Should I enter the next Watty Awards? Let me know cause I'm thinking about it if my book is finished by then!! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Let me know if you have any suggestions. I'm starting to get a head cold from my brother so I might not be able to update everyday like I normally do for a couple days, but I'll try!! Don't forget to follow me (: I promise I'll follow you back