I've Been Waiting.

~Chapter 14~

Violets P.O.V

"You're beautiful" He whispered more to himself than me.
I blushed and he smiled a gorgeous smile that made my knee's go weak. The man in front of me had dark brown hair that stood up at the front. Kinda like Taylor Laughter's hair but better, it made him look so adorable. He had muscles that I felt like drooling over, I could tell he had a 8 pack because his white V-Neck was thin and stuck to him a little. He was wearing black jeans. Not baggy, but not skinny either. He had the most amazing blue-topaz eyes. His skin was tan just like mine but just a bit darker. He had the most charming smile ever! Wait, this was the man from my dream! Holy frick frack! I was brought out of my thoughts when someone grabbed my hand and sparks sent a pleasurable shiver down my spine. Oh. Wait. That was him. I blushed for feeling so dumb. He must think I'm crazy. His voice brought me out of my argument with my brain once again.
"What's your name love?" He said with his deep voice that made me want to jump up and down with joy.
"Vi-Violet.." I mumbled while looking down a bit.
What? I was nervous!! Suddenly he tilted my head up with his index finger. My face got all hot and warm. Now I was gonna look like a stupid firetruck to him! Well, I guess firetrucks aren't stupid.. They save peoples lives.. Okay that's not the point! I mentally slapped myself.
"Violet. Such a beautiful name. I like it." He said while smirking in my direction.
He knew what he was doing to me!
"Whats your name?" I asked sweetly.
"My name is Donovan." He said while he checked me out for the first time.
I blushed as he did so and looked down at our hands that were still holding each others.

Donovan's P.O.V

She is so beautiful. She's gonna make a great Luna. You could feel the leadership and responsibility rolling off her in waves. She must've been the other packs Alphas daughter. I smiled. After I told her my names I couldn't help but take in her appearance. She was wearing a thin black long sleeved shirt that slid of her shoulder. It was a bit see through but I'm guessing that's why she was wearing the white shirt underneath. Her pants were ripped and white. She was wearing black and gray hightops like mine. I could see some of her tanned skin through her shirt and the rips in her jeans. She looked hot. Her makeup made her gorgeous grey eyes pop out. Her clothing hugged her body so I could see all her curves. She was so much shorter compared to my 6'1 figure. It was cute. Her brown golden hair was intriguing. I liked how she pinned it up, it made her look more beautiful, if that was even possible.

My mate was looking down at our entwined fingers and I smiled. My hand was on fire from her touch. I loved it. Her smile made me smile. I loved it. Just by looking at her I could see she was the playful type of girl. I smiled once again. My cheeks were really starting to hurt. I sneakily snaked my free arm around her small waist.

Violets P.O.V

His arm was now around my waist. Our chests were so close that you could put a piece of paper between us and it wouldn't fall. I bit my lip out of habit and glanced up at him. I could see myself falling for this man. I smiled and he smiled.
"First day princess?" He asked sweetly.
Ughhh I could melt. I nodded and he asked for my schedule. I noticed the power in his voice, he was an Alpha! Damn.
"We have all the same classes. Thank god, but even if we didn't I'd change them to yours. I'm taking a wild guess that you're lost?" He stated while handing my schedule back and chuckling.
"Don't laugh at me!" I said while pouting.
"He laughed again and leant in suddenly and kiss me. Not on my cheek. Not on my forehead. Smack on the lips. Everything vanished around me. My thoughts, my wolf jumping with joy with his, school, everything. He kissed me with such passion that it was almost hard to match it. I smiled into the kiss and so did he. For about ten minutes I stood there on his toes on my tippy toes just to be tall enough to kiss him. But he was also bending down as well. I felt short. He pulled away slowly. I was a little upset but we needed air sometime.
"Best. Kiss. Ever." He said between gasps of air.
I smiled liking that I had the same effect on him as he had on me.
"Pfft. I've had better." I said jokingly.
He looked at me in a devilish way.
"Oh really? Well, I could totally change that dear." He said while biting hisblip and leaning into me, about to kiss me once again. I giggled and tried to push him away but he didn't budge. I dodged his kiss and his lips landed on my cheek. I blushed furiously and pulled back from how close we were.
"We're already late for class! I'm gonna get in trouble. Your gonna get in trouble too!" I said to him exaggerating the 'your' more than intended.
"Nope! I'm Alpha and all the teachers here are wolves and can't give me trouble. Well, they can, some do, but not a lot cause they're scared of me." He said with a wink.
"That's cause your a big monster!" I said with a chuckle.
I sounded so childish.
"Only to you cause your short!" He said while sticking his tongue out at me.
I smiled and thought, 'I could really see myself growing old with you.' But I didn't say it allowed because I'd be extremely embarrassed.