One of the Best Mornings.

~Chapter 18~

Donovan's P.O.V

The sun was peeking through the blinds. I had a feeling it was gonna be a great day. The golden ray of sun was like a spotlight on my beautiful mate. She was sleeping peacefully and her slow breaths calmed me. I let my eyes roam over her, enjoying every inch, head to toe. The sun danced on her soft tanned skin. Her hair was in knots but added to her natural beauty. In the sun her hair made the brown glow with gold streaks.

I smiled as she moved closer to me in her sleep. My arm was still tightly wrapped around her small waist. Her lips where nice and rosy, it made me want to kiss her so bad but I couldn't wake her. She looked like an angel. My angel. Her sweater and shirt was pulled up a bit so I could see her tanned hip. I smiled and kissed her forehead so lightly I hoped it wouldn't wake her. She smiled a cute closed mouth smile. She started shifting around in her sleep the suddenly opened her eyes. I noticed a panic look in her eye, she must of had to take a few moments to come to realization because soon the panic was replaced with happiness.

Violet leant up and kiss me right on the lips. Well she was in a good mood this morning. I smiled into the kiss and pulled her closer to me. She didn't object and put her hands on my chest. I pulled away and smiled, looking into her eyes.
"Good morning beautiful." I whispered softly.
Crimson appeared on her cheeks and she smiled more than she was before. I chuckled then lifted her chin more cause she was slightly hiding. I kissed her forehead and pulled her close to me. I loved waking up like this. I thought of all the events of last night and smiled even more. I told her that I loved her last night and she did the same. I would never let this go. She was mine. I was hers. Forever and always.

Violets P.O.V

The sun was shinning on my face. I felt eyes roaming over my body. I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't in my room. I started panicking more when I noticed a mans arm around my waist. But then, last night floated through my mind. I just gotta get used to waking up with him.. Its just so surreal. I leant up and crashed my lips to his. I felt him smile against my lips which made me grin. He pulled me closer to him and I set my hands on his hard muscled chest. I almost whimpered when he pulled away, I couldn't get enough of this. He smiled and said adorably,
"Good morning beautiful."
Awwwww.
I started blushing and kinda hid my face. Donovan's hand reached my face slowly and he tilted my head up with his index finger. He pulled me closer to him once he kissed my forehead. I loved it when he did that. I couldn't wait to wake up like this every morning. After a while a thought that ruined this moment came to mind. I jolted up and looked at Donovan's alarm clock. It read 7:15, I was normally up by now!
"Donovan, we need to get ready school. Come on. Get up." I whined jokingly while hitting his chest playfully.
He chuckled and groaned.
"But baby I wanna stay here with you." He said with a smile while pulling me to him.
I giggled and fought to get away.
"My dad said that this won't happen again if I don't go to school!" I squealed while falling on top of his chest.
"Fine. I'll go get some clothes from my sister for you to wear." He said while nuzzling his face in my neck from behind.
I gasped and bit my lip. He was so close to my mark.
Suddenly he let me go and got up to get me clothes. I smiled to myself and got up and went to his bathroom and closed the door. I quickly found the towels and turned the shower on. I peeled my clothes off and got in. I used his axe shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. It was the chocolate stuff that I loved. I was gonna smell like my mate today. I smiled some more. Ugh! I always think about him. I am so happy he's mine though. I finished and wrapped myself in one of his towel just as Donovan walked in. He was changed into dark blue jeans that fitted him nicely. Not tight or baggy. Just the way I liked it. His muscle shirt truly showed off those sexy biceps. And it fitted him well so I could almost see the outlines of his abs. His hair was spiked up the way it was yesterday at the front and his blue topaz eyes were more full of life then normally. Was that cause of me?