The Neighbours.

~Chapter 7~
Violets P.O.V

I woke up without my alarm clock shouting tones to get me up for the day. Dad must've turned it off before he made it to bed so I wouldn't break it in the morning. I guess I didn't need it since I don't start school till next week. I looked at my digital alarm clock to see it was half past noon. This is the longest I've slept in for a week or two. I felt so refreshed but still a little tired. I started to doze off again after I cuddled into my blanket and pillows, but then I realized something as it floated into my mind. Today is Thursday. I turn 17 tomorrow. Lydia turns 17 tomorrow. I smiled to myself and got up out of bed and went to my dresser. I pulled out some black tights and a black off the shoulder shirt that said, 'Notice Me? Your Boyfriend Is About Too..' With a white spaghetti strap to go under it and whatever else I needed.

When I went in my bathroom with my clothes I grabbed a towel from the cupboard in there and placed them on the counter like always. I shut the door and stripped my clothes off and hopped into the shower while turning on the shower head with the taps. I decided to use my Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner instead of my Herbal Essences and I used my Dove body wash. After I finished my nice relaxing shower I finally got out and wrapped the towel I had laid out around myself as if I was wearing a dress. I grabbed a smaller towel for my hair from the cupboard, because I forgot to do it beforehand.

After I was all dried off I took off the towels and got dressed in the clothes I had picked earlier. Then I blow dried my hair quickly, letting it fall down my back perfectly straight with a few knots. I bent down on my knee's to grab my makeup bag from under the sink in the cupboard. I put on my usual makeup and brushed my teeth and hair. I slipped on my black and grey high tops and turned off all the lights in my room along with my T.V. and DVD/Blueray player. I walked down the stairs to see everyone sitting down at the table looking all serious, including Nick. Didn't he at the pack house last night? I looked at each and everyone of them curiously. What was going on? I sat down next to my father with a puzzled expression upon my face, totally forgetting about my poptarts or even eating.
"What's going on? I said curiously.
"We need to discuss an important matter." Said my father seriously.
I looked at Lydia who was fiddling with her hands like she normally does when she's nervous.
"You and Lydia will be changing tomorrow for the first time. I want both Nick and Clayton to be here for support." My dad said in his Alpha tone towards mainly Nick and my brother.
I looked at Clayton and Nick, they had no objection on their faces. Of course they didn't dad was Alpha and they had to listen.
"Yes we understand." Nick said firmly.
I glanced a Lydia once more to see she was now relaxed. I stuck my tongue out at her and she did the same.
"You are all to stay here all day tomorrow, waiting for the time to come. When the change starts to happen, Clayton or Nick will mind link me. Right boys?" My dad said while raising and eyebrow at the guys.
They nodded and my dad finally looked satisfied and done with the important talk we were having.
"And girls, the pack is throwing you a party to fully welcome you to the pack. So after you'll go to the pack house alright? Dad said with a kind smile on his face.
See my dad isn't serious and scary looking all the time! I mentally laughed.
"Yes daddy."
"Yes Alpha."
Both me and Lydia said at the same time.
We all chuckled and looked at my dad as he spoke.
"Nick and Lydia, for the last time. You don't have to call me Alpha. I'm practically family. Call me Charlie." My dad smiled once again, bringing out the crinkles by the corner of his eyes.
"Okay Alp- Charlie." Both Nick and Lydia said, correcting themselves.
See, they're like family. I got up and made my poptarts then ate them fast because they're so delicious.

Soon after that my dad left to deal with some Pack business and Nick left with him to go spend time with his mate. Clayton, Lydia, and I sat down on the couch and raced to grab the remote. I got it first and stuck my tongue out at both of them and sat back and started scrolling through the channels. Lydia didn't have to worry though about what I chose, we liked the same stuff. After surfing the channels I finally chose a channel that had 'The Wedding Singer' on. Its such a good movie. Lydia smiled and relaxed back on the couch. Clayton scoffed.
"I wanted to watch It!!" Clayton raised his voice slightly.
"Well too bad you didn't get the remote first, right?" I said with a smirk plastered across my face.
He groaned and went upstairs to his room, I'm guessing to watch 'It' in his room. Yeah, cause I wouldn't watch 'It'. I hate clowns! They're creepy and too happy.