Confessions.

~Chapter 17~

Violets P.O.V

I woke up to snoring. I glanced around the room but had to strain my eyes to see since it was extremely dark. I felt something tighten around my waist. What the frick frack? Is that a snake?! I hate snakes.. But it wasn't slimy.. I face palmed myself in the face. I fell asleep at Donovan's watching Peter Pan! Why the fudge did even think it was a snake? There is seriously something wrong with me. I chuckled as my handsome mate groaned when I tried to take his arm off me. I had to pee!! I giggled and poked his face until he woke up. He looked at me for a few minutes as if I was a dream. Then he came to realization that its really me. He smiled that gorgeous smile of his and leaned up to kiss my cheek.
"I really need to pee hun." I said quickly.
I blushed as he let me go and laughed.
I ran to the bathroom and closed the door and did what I had to do.

I washed my hands after I flushed the toilet and walked back out to my mate. I smiled and sat down on his lap. Then I instantly thought of something. I never told dad where I was going!! I groaned and looked at the digital clock on Donovan's bedside table. It read 8:00 and I sighed in relief. My dad would just think that I'm out in town or something. Plus he probably isn't even home. But, I mind linked him anyways.
"Daddy can I stay at Donovan's tonight??" I asked as sweetly as I could.
"As long as you go to school tomorrow. I heard you skipped today. Its okay, I just don't want you to make a habit out of it alright?" He said with power laced through his voice.
"Okay daddy. I have the grade anyway, I could graduate early if I wanted to. I'm just in for the experience." I said in a matter of fact tone.
"Love you sweety. Be a good girl. Tell Donovan I'll break his fingers if he tries a lot of funny business. I understand you guys are mates but don't do anything too extreme alright?" I blushed and said a quick 'Mhm." And then the mind link was cut off. I turned to Donovan and said while blushing still,
"I can stay the night if thats alright with you. And my dad said he'd break your fingers if you tried too much funny business.." I finished with a nervous smile.
He smirked and grabbed my hips, turning my body completely turned to him so I had a leg on either side of him. He pulled me so close to him we were breathing the exact same air. Slowly, he leaned up to my ear and whispered..
"Some rules are meant to be broken." With a dangerously low voice.