The Ceremony.

~Chapter 23~

Lydia's P.O.V

His smell was intoxicating. It was so strong it was like the blanket on top of me. Sharing a room with Clayton would have its advantages. He lay asleep beside me, breathing peacefully. We were joining the pack today and I wasn't nervous at all cause I would have my mate by my side. His muscular arm was around my waist. I decided now was the time to take him in. His hair was sticking up in all directions, I loved it. Every morning for the rest of my life would be like this. His bare, tanned, taunting chest rose up and down slowly while he slept. Obviously he had to breathe. Duh. I'm starting to sound like Violet.

I was looking at his lips just as he spoke and startled me.
"Take your time. I don't need to go to the bathroom just yet." He mumbled into his other arm that he was using as a pillow since his some how fell on the floor during the night I realized.
I blushed and kissed his nose.
"Morning handsome." I whispered to him softly.
"Good morning beautiful." He opened his beautiful eyes then and touched his lips with mine.
I smiled and pulled away, I haven't been up long enough for my teeth to be brushed.
"Did you have fun gawking at me? I felt your eyes roaming over me." He smirked while tilting his head to the side adorably.
Ughhh.
"Yes." I winked.
He looked taken aback because normally I blush and hide, not talk back to him. I smiled and squirmed out of his arms to go to the bathroom.

Nick's P.O.V

She laid peacefully in my arms, not stirring at all. Her chest rose with every breathe she took which oddly calmed me. I rubbed her back gently thinking of our future. I couldn't wait to get more into this adventure we all call life, with her. I started kissing all over her face to wake her up, I needed to hear her angelic voice.
"Five more minutes.." She grumbled.
How cute. Oh my.. I'm starting to sound like a girl.
"Sweetheart come on. The ceremony is today at 12:00pm." I whispered in her ear gently.
"What time is it?" She groaned while stretching.
"10:47am." I said cautiously.
She was gonna freak out and rush to get ready.

She then shot right up out of bed and facepalmed herself. Told you.
"I need to get ready!! Ugh!" She stressed.
"Calm down, you'll be ready in time." I said while then kissed her passionately.
It'd calm her down in a way I guess.. I couldn't wait to mate with her. It'd be amazing. But all too soon Melody pulled away.
"We'll finish that later, I need to get ready." She whispered with her hand on my chest.
She got up and went right to our bathroom attached to the room with her stuff. We got one of the biggest rooms in this pack house.

Violets P.O.V

It was 11:00am and I still wasn't out of bed and neither was Donovan. All we had to do was get dressed, and brush our teeth and hair. Also, I needed to do my make up. So, I decided we had plenty of time for all of that and snuck out of bed. I left my handsomely cute mate laying there at peace. I quickly went to our kitchen and made a pot of coffee. I grabbed out three pans and pulled out the toaster from the cupboard. I set it all on the island and went to the fridge/freezer. I grabbed the eggs, bacon, butter, and milk. I then went to the pantry and heaved the bag of potatoes out of it. I dragged it over bear the sink, then lifted it up to place it on the counter.

I accidentally dropped it, missing the counter, and it landed on my toes. Hard. I bit my lip hard to keep my howls of pain in and grabbed my foot so I was hopping on one foot. After a minute of so of that I got back to work, of course after washing my hands. I cut up the potatoes quickly into little squares offer peeling them and rinsed them. I threw them into the firing pan with some butter. I pulled the bacon strips from the others and put a few in the second pan on the stove and turned both burners on. I hurriedly cracked four eggs into the pan and poured some milk into it. I picked a spatula for the eggs, a tong for the bacon, and another spatula for the potatoes. After that was all done I split it all up evenly then placed them on two different plates and put the dishes in the dish washer. I grabbed a fork for us both and put some toast in the toaster to go with it. I put the left over bacon in a container and stuck it back in the fridge. I made us both coffee, just the ways we like it. The toast popped and I buttered the slices and threw the butter knife in the sink.