Chapter 23

We both decided to stay in bed a lil bit longer until our moment was suddendly interrupted by no other than Tara. Tara pulling me off the bed and slaps me. Just the sight of me only being in Jax's white shirt pissed her off massively. "You're a fucking whore Harley. I knew from the moment you set your foot back in Charming, and back in this clubhouse things would get messy. Who the fuck do you think you are? Still can't accept the fact that Jax doesn't love you back. So you would rather fuck my old man!" Tara yelled at me.

I took one step toward Tara and pushed her against the wall. "Don't you fucking dare touch me again. And never call me a whore understood. All these damn years I've kept my mouth shut about how you fucking treated me back then cause you couldn't take the fact that Jax and I were inseperable. So you did everything you could to snatch the only man I loved. I let it slide for years but not anymore. Jax knows where that scar on my back came from. One more time you ever dare to touch me again, I won't think twice of bashing that face of yours in got it." I finally let go of the grasp I had around Taras neck. I turn around and see Jax is fuming with anger having to hear that again and having to see the look on Taras face.

"Jax I can explain..." Her voice trembling from fear.

"You know what Tara I don't want to hear it. All this time you lied to me. All the horrible things you've said about Harley. I can't fucking believe you. You took advantage of me, and the fact that I loved you." I could hear the anger and hurt in his voice.

"Im so sorry Jax." Tara said again trying to get him back.

"No. Save it for someone who actually cares. Cause I'm done protecting you, I'm done siding with you, we're done Tara. I don't wanna see you ever again." I never thought I would hear those words come out of his mouth.

Tara tried to hit me again but I caught her wirst. I punch her in the face. "Didn't I just warn you not to touch me ever again? Attempt that again and that wont be the only thing you'll get from me. And that's a promise I will definitley keep." Tara runs out of the room and Jax walks up behind me and hugs me."Thank you."

"Don't thank me darlin. Its about time I see things the way they are." With that said Jax hugs me tighter until the guys walk in. "What the fuck happened here. Harley is it true what you just said. That its tara who gave you that scar on your back." Opie asks.

I turn and face everyone. "Yes its true Ope. Tara tortured and bullied me back in High school cause she couldn't take the fact that Jax and I were constantly together. She tortured me for years until it finally led to me distancing myself from Jax."

"How come you didnt tell me?" My brother questions.

"Because just like Jax you were also blinded by love. You forgot about me little by little when Donna came around. I basically lost two people who meant everything to me cause of love. The man I've loved since childhood and my brother who I've always looked up to."

Opie wallked over to where I was standing from. The moment he was standing in front of me. I look up at him with tears running down my cheeks. He pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly. In that moment I cried in my brothers arm cried until the weight of the pain from my past subsided. "I'm so sorry that I neglected you. Please remember that I'll always love you and I will be here to protect you for fucks sake you're my lil sister Harley." He told me. "I love you too Opie." I smiled. "At least one things for sure kiddo you're still a cry baby." He laughed. I hit his arm. "Don't be an asshole." I laughed.