Emotinal break down

As they took him away I collapsed to the ground and started crying. "Harley." Voight said coming over to me and cradling me in his arms. "Harley what's wrong I thought you were happy you got to see him." He asked. "I am it's just he gave me away and things with me and Jax aren't exactly great... Happy is trying to figure out if he has feelings for me and same for me too. Tara and I fight all the time. No one will let me do anything or say anything without looking at me like I'm going to break down, and I guess they right because that's exactly what I'm doing now. I'm not strong anymore Voight and everyone is starting to see it. I just want to disappear. Happy shouldn't have saved me that night." I said crying. Voight took my face in his hands and kissed me hard, like if he let go I would really disappear.
He pulled back "Don't ever say that shit again. You were saved for a reason, you are meant to be here and you are strong, you can fight don't let what they say or look at you affect you. And Jax he'll realize sooner or later that you are the best choice, everyone already knows that, and about breaking down it doesn't mean that you're weak it means that you've been strong for too long and I'm always here if you don't want to do it in front of anyone else." He told me looking me in the eyes the whole time while wiping my tears with his thumb.
"Lets go we are gonna go to the clubhouse and your gonna introduce me to the family." He said smiling. I laughed and nodded as helped me up and kissed my head. "Let's go babe." He said wrapping his arm around my hip. We walked out, down the hall and to where the bitchy girl was at the desk. Once she saw Voight she pushed her boobs up and unbuttoned 2 more buttons. We stopped and she glared at me. I smirked and turned to Voight and kissed him hard. I could feel him smirking against my lips, as he pulled me closer and had his hand on the small of my back. I pulled away smirking. He kissed my head and grabbed his keys. I turned to the girl and glared at her.
"I'm SAMCRO sweetheart might want to be careful on glaring at me. Come on babe I have to get you to meet everyone." I said smiling. He nodded and grabbed my hand and lead me out the door. We got to my car and I was leaning against my door. "So Ill meet you there?" I asked. "Of course." He said while leaning in and kissing me. I depened it and pulled away. "See you soon babe." I said getting into my car, as he walked to his. I started it and pulled out.
20 minutes later we both pulled in, no one was outside but there were about 100 bikes parked outside I looked at the clock 5:30pm. Guess they are having a party. I got out of my car and went to Voight who got out of his. He walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. "Don't take shit from anyone." He told me, I nodded and pulled away as he wrapped his arm around me. We walked to the door, opened it and walked in. I saw everyone there along with the rest of the TACOMA crew. I walked over to where my dad was along with Clay, Chibs, Happy, Tig, Bobby, Opie, and Jax were. "Hey guys." I said. They smiled up at me until they saw I was with someone. "Who's this?" My dad asked. "Guys this is Sgt. Voight. He's a um.. um friend of mine." I said. "Did you just say Sgt.?" Jax asked. "Yeah and don't worry he's not gonna do anything." I said. "How do you know that." He snapped. "How do you think ATF went away so quick last time? Because I called Voight to help me get them out of Charming? Huh?" I asked. "So hes a dirty cop?" Happy asked. "Something like that." Voight said. "I'm sure you all have something in common so chat with each other while I go change." I said giving Voight a quick kiss on the lips and made my way to my room.
I shut the the door behind me and picked out an outfit. Tight White Dress I put it on and walked out and shut my door behind me, and walked back out to find one of the Crow eaters named Emily who I have always had and issue with was trying to get into Voights pants. I could tell that he was trying to ignore her. She sat on his lap and started to kiss his neck. I got angry and walked over to them. I tapped on Emilys shoulder, she turned around and glared once she realized it was me. "What do you want you stupid whore?" She snapped. "I think you need to get off of his lap." I growled. "Why should I?" She asked. "Well first he doesn't like it anyone can see that, and second he's with me tonight." I snapped. "And if I don't get off?" She smirked. "I will slam your face into this coffee table and throw you out the door. You have three seconds to get off of him and get out." I snapped. She didn't move, I smirked "1....2.....3" I grabbed her by her hair pulled her off and smashed her face into the coffee table. I heard her nose crack and smirked. I took her by the back of her neck and dragged her to the door, opened it with her body and threw to the ground outside. "If I ever see you try to get with someone that I'm with I won't stop next time." I snapped.
I walked back in and everyone started smirking. "I'm just glad theres no blood on my dress that's a bitch to get out." I said sarcastically. They laughed and Kip gave me a shot I slammed it back on the table and walked back to where Voight was sitting where I left him when I went to change. I went and sat on his lap he laughed. "Was someone jelous?" He asked smirking. "Maybe. Now shut up." I laughed and kissed him. "Hey Clay am I singing tonight?" I asked. "Yeah babygirl whenever your ready. Also we all really like Voight keep him around alright?" He asked. "I wouldn't have it any other way. Now if you'll excuse me I have some singing to do." I smiled and kissed Voight again before getting up and going on the small platform. "Hey everyone I'm gonna be singing again tonight so you're in for a treat." I smiled and began to play my guitar. Dollhouse I finished and everyone started cheering. "Thank you very much." I said while staring to play another song. Lego House (Subscribe to beth music she is amazing.) I finished the song and everyone started cheering again. "Want me to play 2 more?" I asked they all cheered. "I'll take that as a yes." I said as I started playing again. Jar of Hearts the song ended and I started playing my favorite song that I think describes me the best. www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zR050YFK... I looked at Voight to see him already looking at me and smiling he knew why I sang it. I got off the stage and made my way to him. I ran into his arms as he hugged me, he kissed the top of my head. "Was that for Jax?" He whispered. "Mostly him. and everyone who is wanting me to change." I said. He nodded. "Come on lets go back to my room. I got a surprise for you if you know what I mean." I winked. "Oh I know." He laughed. I grabbed his hand and went to the guys.
"You did a great job sweetheart." My dad said. "Thank you Dad. Well Voight and I going back to my room." I said. They understood what I meant and nodded. We walked down the hall and Voight pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and moaned, me smirked and pushed up on me. "Jump." He whispered. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him. He walked to my room and opened the door and shut it with his foot. He laid me on the bed and hovered over me, and started kissing my neck until he found my sweet spot. I moaned and he smiled against my neck. Soon all our clothes were off and lets just say we didn't get a lot of sleep.
I woke up the next morning with Voights arm around me and both of us naked. I removed his arm slowly and went to the bathroom. I started the shower and got in. 20 minutes later I got out and wrapped a towel around me and went back out to my room with Voight still sleeping. I grabbed and outfit. Morning After I quietly walked out of my room, down the hall and into the living room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of coffee and went back into the living room. "Have fun fucking Voight last night?" I heard Jax ask.