Coming Home

Jax was standing in the TM office when he heard a car pull onto the lot. He walked out the door to see his mothers black escalade. Oh Jesus...this can't be good. "Hey Ma, what's up." He kissed her cheek and stood beside her. "Guess who I just ran into?" Jax looked at his mother curiously and waited for her to tell him. "Harley!" Jax' eyes grew wide as he heard the name.

She went to Oakland four years ago for college. She promised him she would come back. They were best friends, been close since they were kids. She grew up in the club too. Her dad was a founding member and her brother was a new member, just like Jax. Opie never knew about the one and only time Harley and Jax had sex. They were both drunk and never talked about it again. Opie was Jax' other best friend. They patched in at the same time. Opie always knew that there were unspoken feelings between Harley and Jax but he never said anything to either of them about it.

"Seriously! did you talk to her?" Jax asked eagerly. Gemma knew how much Harley meant to her son. Gemma lived the thought of Jax and Harley together. "Yeah she's coming by today. Oh and don't be mad at Opie...he wanted to surprise you. but I just had to tell you. You know how much I love you guys being together." Jax smiled as he remembered all the times he hung out with her. Jax didn't talk to her once in the time she was away. He saw the dark haired women walk into the clubhouse and he froze completely. He watched her greet everyone and then she spotted him. He couldn't move. She walked towards him and was smiling the entire time.

"Long time no see stranger."