I fucking hate you

"What are you doing up here?" I asked trying not to be mean. "Came to get away from Tara she was stressing me out." he sighed moving next to me trying to put his arms around my waist. "Don't touch me. You lost that right a long time ago." I said scooting away from him. "Is this about what happened in your room? Why won't you let me touch you?" he asked. "Because I don't want you to touch me it always leads to more and I don't want that, I always feel like a whore afterwards anyway." I said. "Your not a whore Harley you are far from it. And I'm sorry that I make you feel that way I didnt want to make you feel like that." he sighed. I stood up and walked to the edge of the roof and jumped down landing on the picnic table as if it was nothing. Jax looked over the edge "that wasn't funny." he said. "I don't care." I said hopping off. "Damn doll that was amazing." Tig said as all the guys looked at me. "It takes skill." I laughed walking over to him as he put his arm around me, I stood there listening to their conversations and giggling every so often.

"So you'll let him touch you but not me?" Jax asked walking out of the clubhouse. "Are you really trying to start shit right now?" I asked. "Just answer the damn question." he said sternly. "Yes I'll let him touch me because I know him and the other guys won't take advantage of me." I snapped. "I didn't take advantage of you." he snapped back. "Really so all those times you would kiss me, and tell me you love me, and what happened in my room while you have an old lady, and know how I feel about you wasn't taking advantage of me?" I angrily snapped at him. He was speechless couldn't say anything. "Exactly, now you know why you make me feel like a whore everyday." I said quietly tears coming to my eyes. "Come here lass." chibs said opening his arms.

I walked over to him and walked into his welcoming arms. "Harley I'm sorry." Jax said. "You really need to stop apologizing just go back to Tara like you always do, and pretend that I'm not even here like you always do. I'm here I came back and I find out that you changed into a complete asshole who cares about no one but himself and his fucking sexual needs." I stated angrily. "You don't mean that." he told me. "Right now I do mean, because you haven't given me a reason not to." I sigh. "Jax I'm sorry I just get so angry with You about her, I'm sorry." Tara said coming out of the clubhouse and standing in front of Jax. "So your fights are because of me?" I asked them. "Yes they are." Tara snapped. "Why I'm not even the one making moves on Jax, he comes on to me, I'm so sorry that I'm the cause of your issues When I haven't done a fucking thing." I snapped at her. "Jax wouldn't do that to me. Would you?" she asked him. "No of course not babe." he sighed. "Are you fucking kidding me Jackson what the fuck is wrong with you, I don't even know how you are in this club you aren't even a real man not owning up to what you did. I should've never came back nobody would care if I left just nobody would care if I died. I'm so sick of being your play thing, coming to me when you have a fight with miss cry baby, and trying to sleep with me, I'm sick of it all, I really hope Abel doesn't turn out like you, I really hope he doesn't." I snapped. "I have no idea what your talking about Harley, maybe you should leave your right no one would care, and Abel will turn out just fine, so leave Harley we won't miss you." he snapped back.

Something in me clicked and I tackled him to the ground punching him in the face repeatedly, until happy pulled me off of him and held me to him. "I hate you Jackson Teller, I don't even know why I came back, you just turned into a huge prick while I was gone." I said as he stood up his face bleeding. "I really fucking hate you." I growled, getting out of Happys grip and walking into the clubhouse and into my room. I grabbed my suitcase and started throwing clothes into it, when someone came into my room. "Harley I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of that." Jax said. I turns around and pushed him back into the hall way.

"Its too late for your lame ass apologies they don't mean a thing, just get back to Tara who thinks you haven't done anything with me and I will be gone." I snapped. "Don't leave please." he begged. "Why not according to you no one will miss me." "but we will." happy said as a few of the guys we're behind him nodding in agreement. "If you won't stay for him then stay for us, we just you back we aren't losing you again." Chibs said. "Fine I'll stay for you guys, but you, you need to stay the fuck away from me you inconsiderate prick. " I told him as he walked away head down. Happy walked over to me and hugged me as I broke down in tears holding on to him as I fell to the ground.