Im home part 2

"Why am I here?." I asked "We need to ask you why you were in Tacoma two years ago. Clay said, I immediately looked at Happy who shrugged. "I had business to take care of." I told them. "Yeah what kind of business?" Jax snapped. "None that concerns you." I told them again. "We need to know." Clay demanded. "It has nothing to do with anyone in this room or who are even in Charming. I just made the mistake of telling Happy I had business there." I said to them. "GOD DAMINT HARLEY!" Jax yelled standing up. "I KILLED SOMEONE ALRIGHT!" I yelled back. "Why?" Tig asked wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"Long story short I went there because there was boy who was dating my roommate and he beat her and had her come back to our room beaten and bloodied. I told her I would take care if it. So I went to where he was staying in Tacoma, knocked him out put in my car and drove to the woods. I put him on the ground and he woke up. He saw me and paled he knew what I could do to him. I told him I was gonna kill him for he did to her, but not before making him suffer then stabbing him in the heart and burning him alive. I went back to college and she thanked me over and over and promised to never tell anyone and she never did. Happy now?" I asked getting up and walking out and into the bar.

I grabbed a beer and walked over to the couch, sitting down and taking a sip. Happy came over and sat next to me. "Welcome home little me." he said smirking. " I kill one guy and I'm a little you?" I asked laughing. " Yeah with how you killed him and got rid of the body your a little me." he said. "Great I always wanted to be a killer." I said sarcastically, while drinking my beer. "Hey it's not a bad thing if you do it for a good reason. as long as you're killing the bad guys it doesn't really matter." he said putting an arm around me. "Have I told you how much I love you?" I asked laughing. "Yeah just now." he said smirking as I stuck my tongue out.

"So tell me what have I missed?" I asked. Happy filled me in saying Jax got married to a crow eater who is addicted to crank, and got her pregnant. The baby was born 10 weeks early cause Wendy Od'd, now Abel has the family flaw and a tear in his stomach. The doctors fixed both and now Wendy and Jax are divorced and she was sent to rehab. Abel is recovering and Tara is the doctor that helped save Abel. Great that stupid bitch is back. "Wow I missed a lot." I sighed leaning into Happy. "Yeah. Yeah you did." He replied.

Tig came plopping down next to me, resting his hand on my thigh. "So you slept with Jax?" He asked sipping his own beer. "Jesus does everyone know?" I asked. "Yeah except Tara cause well he cheated on her with you." Tig said. "Yeah looks like we all have secrets we want to be kept hidden." I said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Happy asked. "Nothing, and to answer your question, yes I fucked Jax." I said getting up and walking over to Chibs and sitting on his lap, as he ran his fingers through my hair. Jax and Tara came walking through the clubhouse with Jax' arm around her waist. I felt a slight pang in my chest but ignored it. They sat across from me, Chibs, Clay, Bobby, and Juice.

"So what are you like Chibs' Old Lady or something now?" Tara asked with disgust. "I don't like your tone bitch, and no I'm not Chibs Old Lady he's like a second dad to me." I snapped at her. "Clam down Lassie don't make a scene." Chibs whispered in my ear. "I won't if she doesn't do something to piss me off. You know I never liked her." I whispered back. "I know Lass I know." He told me.

"Happy!" I yelled across the room, where he had his tongue down some sweetbutts throat. "What?" he yelled back. "Wanna give me a tattoo?" I asked. "That's why you pulled me away from this?" he asked pointing to the trashy blonde. I nodded. "And why would I do that?" he asked. I got up and walked over to him and sat on his lap. "Because I'm your favorite." I said kissing his cheek. "Alright I'll do it." He said getting up and going to grab his sketch pad. He came back and we walked over to the bar and I saw Tara with her mouth wide open. "Perks of actually excepting the club." I smirked at her and sat next to Happy as he opened up to a blank page.