What the hell?

"So why didn't you tell us you were back Harley?" Ima asked.

'I've been held up by the club and my tattoos, it's hard trying to catch up with all of them in one day." I told her. They both hugged me and kissed me again saying how much they missed me. "Sluts" Tara muttered. I turned to her.

"Do you have an issue Tara?" I asked.

"Why do you associate your self with whores?" she asked. "I don't know why does your boyfriend associate himself with whores?" I snapped. My phone started ringing. "Excuse me." I said while walking out the door.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Harley it's me Alex." she said.

"Oh hey girl! how you doing?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Just checking to see if you told Jax or your brother about your incident." Alex asked.

"No I didn't and Jax and Opie don't need to know." I told her.

"Hun yes they do!" she raised her voice.

"Jax and Opie don't need to find out!" I yelled at her and hung up.

"What don't Opie and I need to know?" Jax asked from behind me as I turned around to look at him.

"It's nothing don't worry about it." I said walking around him and going back inside. Jax grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"That didn't sound like nothing." he told me.

"Well it was nothing." I raised my voice.

"Harley what the fuck don't I need to know?!?" he yelled.

"That I was raped okay? you and ope didn't need to know that." I yelled back as everyone got quiet.

"Church now!" he yelled again. Everyone filed in as I sat on Hap's lap.

"Tell us what happened babe." Happy said. I had a group of friends which had three girls Alex, Hanna, and Rose, then two boys Eric and Spencer. I was best friends with all of them until Spencer wanted to be more. He came over to my house one night and tried to kiss me. I pushed him away and told him I didn't feel the same way. He got angry and grabbed me and led me up to my room and raped me. Afterwards he forced me to be his girlfriend or he would spread horrible rumors about me and the club. After I agreed he said I will be his girlfriend until he says otherwise. He raped me so many times until I finally told Alex. She knew something was off so she helped me get away and her I am." I said as the tears streamed down my face.

"Don't worry Harley we will find him." Jax told me.

"I don't care what you guys do." I said emotionlessly.

"You okay Harley?" Jax asked.

"Of corse I'm okay. A boy who I thought was my best friend forced me to be his girlfriend and raped me repedidly why wouldn't I be okay." I snapped. "I'm tired it's late so whose room am I sleeping in?" I asked. Both Jax and Happy said theirs. "You have an old lady so that's a no. Guess your stuck with me Hap." I told him. He nodded as we all got out of the room happy and I went to his room. He shut the door and I took my pants off as he handed me on if his SAMCRO T-shirts, I put it on and slipped in bed.

Happy came in behind me and slipped his arm around my waist and held me against him. "You gonna tell me why the words stay strong now?" he asked. "I used to get bullied in high school by Tara and her friends. Pushed into lockers pushed down stairs anything you could think of she did to me. And I used to hurt myself over it so that's why I got the words stay strong." I told him while rubbing off the make up in my arms so he could see the scars. "Why didn't Jax or Ope stop it?" he asked confused. "She never did it in front of them and I didn't want to bring them into my problems." I told him. Happy grabbed both my arms and kissed each scar saying I'm sorry and that's how I fell into a dreamless sleep.