Sgt. Voight

What Voight looks like.
(In case music doesn't work is scars by Allison Iraheta)
"Was this supposed to hurt me?" I asked emotionless. Tara looked at me shocked "I um I thought it would. Why doesn't it?" She asked. "Because I already knew. I don't look anything like my mother or father. I don't have the patients like any of them. So I already knew I just never went looking for my father cause I thought he gave me away cause he didn't want me." I said sternly. "You know what fuck you all I'm gone, and I swear to god if you follow me I will seriously hurt you." I growled. I turned around and walked out and got into my car, I started it and pulled out, heading to Stockton State Prison to pay my lovely father a visit. I pulled out my phone and called the prison. "Hello? This is Sgt.... Voight." I heard his very raspy voice say. "Voight its me." I said. "Harley what do you need?" He asked. "I need to see a inmate by the name of Otto Delany." I said. "Why would you need to see him?" He asked. "Because I just found that he's my actual father." I said. "Well luckily for you he just got out of isolation." He told me. "Well ill be there in about 20 minutes. I also cant wait to see you again." I said smiling. "Me too Harley. I'll see you soon. Bye." "Bye." I said hanging up.
Voight and I have a history both sexually and as friends. He's always helped me through everything. We met when I was in Oakland and then my my last year in college he got transferred to Stockton so I knew I would still be able to see him. He also helped me get ATF of of SAMCRO's back but no one knows that, but I love Voight not in love with him. We were sorta friends with benefits, yeah he's a bit older but trust me he doesn't let that affect him in the least.
I finally get to the Prison and I walk in and got the front desk. "Hey I'm here to see Sgt. Voight." I said. "Do you have an appointment?" She asked bitchy. "Not exactly." I said. "Then you can't see him." She snapped. "Listen here bitch I called and he said to come here so get me Voight before i do it myself." I snapped back. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" She asked angrily. "I'm Harley Delany-Winston." I snapped her eyes got big. "Hey Harley." I heard his raspy voice say. I turn around and smile "Well hello there Sgt..." I smirked. He looked over my shoulder to the glaring girl. "Its okay Victoria I told here to come. Lets go Harley." He said wrapping his arm around me. "Told you stupid bitch." I said walking with Voight. "Did you tell him who was coming to see him?" I asked. "No I just said he had a visitor. and we have a private room so I will be the only one in the room with you." He said as we came to a stop at the door. "Okay." You ready?" He asked. I nodded, he opened the door and I stepped in and Voight after me and he shut the door. Otto looked up at me and his eyed got real wide.
I walked over to the table and sat across from him. "You have some explaining to do." I snapped. "What are you talking about." He asked playing dumb. "You gave me to my dad. You gave me up. Why?" I asked. "To keep you safe." He said. "Are you fucking kidding me. By giving me to another club member is going to keep me safe. You thought wrong on that, I've been in danger my whole life you giving me up made absolutely no sense." I said. "I didn't want to trust me." He said I slapped his face. "Liar if didn't want to then you wouldn't have done it." I said. "Fine. the reason why I did it was because I knew i was gonna get pinched sooner or later and I didn't want to be an absent father so I gave you to Piney I knew that he wouldn't leave. I also knew I would be here the rest of my life. I didn't want you to see me in here." He said. "Well too late for that cause now I know your my father and you should've have just kept me. I fucking called you Uncle Otto when you were in reality my fucking father. You should've just kept me." I whispered the last part.
"Who's the cop?" He asked. "A friend of mine." I smirked. "You fuck him?" He asked. "I have before actually. Got a problem?" I snapped. "Yep you are definitely my daughter." He laughed. "I have to go I sorta left the club house on a bad foot." I said. "What did you do?" He asked. "Well Tara was the one who told me you were my father, although i had suspicions that Piney wasn't my real dad. And i freaked out on everyone because they wouldn't leave me alone, or wouldn't stop treating me like I'm a glass doll so I told them that if anyone follows me I will seriously hurt them." I said. "Well no one likes Tara except for Jax and good for you sticking up for yourself and I'm really sorry that I wasn't there for you I know I should've kept you." He said sadly. "It's okay you just doing what you thought was right. Ill see you later." I said getting up as the same time he did. I walked over to him and hugged him tight he returned it. "Ill see you soon babygirl." He said. "Yeah you will." I said as Voight hit the door. another guard came and took Otto. "Love you Harley." He told me. "I love you too." I replied as they took him away.