Son of a bitch!

I couldn't even see the road ahead of me as my tears blurred my vision. I'm not gonna take everyones shit anymore, I'm not some weak girl who crys all the time. I slammed on the brakes and turned the car around and headed back to the clubhouse. 5 minutes later I pulled back back in and shut my car off. I looked in the mirror and fixed my make up so it looks like I haven't been crying. I got out of my car and walked back into the clubhouse. "TARA WHERE ARE YOU!?!" I yelled. "Harley what are you doing?" Happy asked. "Finally sticking up for myself." I told him. "What do you want?" Tara snapped as she came around the corner with Jax by her side. "Oh I don't know maybe to just clear the air a bit." I said smirking. "And what would that be?" She asked. "How you have been cheating on Jax ever since high school. and then you left, then came back got back with him and still cheating on him." I said smirking. "TARA WHAT THE HELL!" Jax yelled.

"Now now Jax you cheated on her once thats not as bad as what she did but your no saint either and neither am I, because you cheated on her with me and got me pregnant. Tara you also bullied me to the point to self harm and drove me to try and and kill myself. That clearly wasn't succses cause I'm still here. But I thought it was about time everyone saw the real you." I said with no emotion. "Why are you doing this?" Opie asked. "Because I'm done being the victim. I'm done with everyone treating me as if I'm going to brake at any moment." I told them sternly. "Jax maybe Tara should go." Clay said. "What the fuck Clay who's side are you on." Jax asked. "Clearly Im on Harley's Tara has done nothing but bully her until she wanted to kill herself." He said.

"And Opie I expected more from you. You seem like you don't give a shit what Harley has done to herself!" My Dad yelled at him. "Leave Tara now." Clay said. Tara didn't say goodbye to anyone just walked out. "Who the hell is she cheating on me with." Jax asked pissed. "First have you told her anything about what the club is doing?" I asked. "No I was going to tonight." He told me. "Well dont tell her anything." I said sternly. "Why not?" HE asked. "Because she's sleeping with one of Charming's finest." I said. "Hale." Jax growled. "That would be correct." I smirked. "Whats actually wrong Harley?" Happy said. "Im sick and tired of being beat on by Tara yelled at by Jax, feeling that I'm not good enough for anyone I'm just done. Im near my breaking point and if I hit that I don't know what will happen." I said honestly. "We won't let you." Happy said. "You have no control over that." I said. The doors came flying open and Tara came in holding a folder. "What do you want?" I asked. "Just thought you should know who your real family is." She said opening the folder and holding up two birth certificates. She handed one to me. "Heres the original." I looked at it, "Father Otto Delany Mother Cassie Hart." I read aloud.