Party Time

We stood there as all the Tacoma guys pulled in. I greeted everyone as I knew all of them from my short time in Tacoma. I greeted all of them then the last one pulled in my very good friend Kozik. He parked and got off. "KOZIK!" I yelled as he turned around I went and ran to him. He picked me up and twirled me around. He finally set me back down, I looked around and saw Jax glaring at Koz, and Happy and Tig in the ring. "Lets go watch Hap." I told him pulling him along with me, we sat down on the bench in front of the ring. Happy and Tig started, at first they just circled the ring, then Tig swung at Happy's face but dodged it, Happy took the oppertunity to punch Tig in the stomach. I started cheering for Happy. It went like that for a while until they finally called it a tie. They both hugged it out and stepped out of the ring. They walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my cheeks. "Now why weren't you cheering for princess?" Tig asked. "I dont know Tig why didn't I?" I asked smirking. "Smartass." He said smiling at me and walking off. "Nice job Hap." I told him poking his hard stomach. He smirked at me and I walked into the clubhouse where the majority of people were.

Happy went and got beers for the four of us, he came over and handed them to us. "So what has been going on with you since you left Tacoma." Kozik asked me. I got nervous "Um nothing really um just came back here yeah." I stuttered. "Whats wrong with you?" He asked. "Nothing just really happy your here I've missed you." I told him giving him a tight hug. I pulled back and walked over to the couch where Chibs, my Dad, and Opie were. Happy came over and lifted me up and sat me on his lap. I put my head in the crook of his neck. Jax and Tara came in and sat across from us. Tara smirked at me as she sat next to Jax and kissed him, I rolled my eyes and snuggled more into Happy. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. "I don't believe you." Jax said standing up. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "I dont believe that you were raped." He yelled, the whole clubhouse went silent, I looked around and saw everyone looking at me. I got up and got in his face. "How dare you Jax. What do you want me to get the pictures and videos he took of me want me to go the hospital to get the rape kit results and the pictures they took of my face. Or better yet hang on." I went into the kitchen grabbed a wet towel and back out. I wiped my arms and showed him. "These are the scars I gave myself after every time he raped me or beat me, and these are his handprints around my wrist. Dont say you dont believe me just because I'm close with Happy. I don't say I don't believe your in love with Tara. So shut the fuck up and never ever talk to me again, that was out of line even for you Jackson." I told him running out of the clubhouse and into the lot. I collapsed to my knees and screamed as loud as I could. Everyone came out and Happy grabbed me to my feet, I started to punch him he didn't do anything just let m do it. I finally stopped and started crying.

Happy picked me up bridal style as I cried into him. He carried me past Jax and he looked heart broken good he should after he said he didn't believe me. Happy kicked open his door and kicked shut behind him. He stood me on my feet he went behind me and unzipped my dress I stiffened. "Shhh I'm not gonna hurt you I'm helping you get changed." HE slipped the dress off my shoulders and let slide to the floor I stepped over it and slide off my shoes. He grabbed me some new clothes to change into polyvore.com/pjs/set?id=134017965 "Happy look away" He groaned. "Please." I whispered, he nodded and turned around I took off my bra and put on my new on and slide on my sweats. "Okay." He turned around and looked me over, I got nervous and tried to cover myself. He took my hands away and said "Don't your beautiful." He told me. I laid on the bed and he got in on the other side we were facing eachother. "Why would he say that Happy?" I asked. "Cause he jealous." He told me. "Jealous of what?" "That your hanging out with me more and he's in love with you Harley." He said seriously. "If he was in love with me he wouldn't be with Tara." I told him. "Are you in love with me Happy." I asked scooting closer to him.