Im sorry

I just stared at him as the silent tears went down my face. I shook my head and ran past him. "Harley!" He yelled down the hall. "Harley wait!" He yelled again but I couldn't stop. I kept running until i got into my car. I started it and peeled out of the lot as Jax stood at the door looking at the back of my car as I drove away. 10 minutes later I pulled into TM. I parked my car got out and slammed the door behind me. I ran into the clubhouse passing everyone and went to Happy's room. I shut the door and locked it. I sat down on the bed took a deep breath and started sining. www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib6MPKCH... after I finished there was knock on the door i sighed and got up. I opened the door and saw my brother. I ran into his arm and wrapped my arms around his waist. "What happened?" he asked wrapping his big arms around my small body.

"The night before I left I had sex with Jax upparently he forgot to wrap up but the next morning he said it didn't mean anything to him. i quickly grabbed my clothes and went to my room got dressed then packed the rest of my stuff. I left and two weeks later I found out I was pregnant I told my friends including Spencer and thats when Spencer forced me to be with him. I was 6 months pregnant when he beat me so badly that the baby died while inside me. I told the hospital that I fell down the stairs. They took the baby out and I saw him it was a boy Opie MY baby boy. Alex new that I didn't fall down the stairs she told me I needed to leave after I got out of the hospital. I told her I wasn't leaving without burying my baby. So two weeks later I buried him. I named him Thomas because Jax, Gemma, Clay, and even JT when he was alive knew that I would name my first born son after Thomas. His full name was Thomas Nathaniel Teller - Winston. Alex goes to his grave everyday for me to make sure he knows how much his mommy loves him and how sorry she is that she couldn't protect him. I couldn't protect my baby don't tell Jax." I told him.

"Why didn't you call us." He asked with tears in his eyes. "I couldn't Spencer had me on 24 hour survalince. "Im sorry Opie Im so so sorry." I told him. "No Harley you have nothing to be sorry for its Okay now. Thomas is in a better place now okay." He asked I nodded. "And when the hell did you learn to sing." he asked. I always have just never in front of anyone." I told him smiling. "Well you will tonight when the TACOMA president shows up." He told me. "Okay sounds good to me." I told him. "Come on lets go see everyone." he said. I nodded my head he let me go and I shut the door behind me. We walked into the living area, the door opened and Jax walked in with dried tears on his face. Our eyes met and we just stared at each other. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him. "Im sorry for running off." I said as he leaned in Wait what am I doing? after all he has said and done to me I can't just be all smiley with him. I removed myself from him and looked down. I felt his fingers lift my chin up to meet his eyes.

I saw his eyes flicker down to my lips he started to lean in when I stopped him. "I can't let you kiss me Jax I won't be the meaningless girl you cheat on Tara with again I won't go back to that place I can't." I walked off and hopped over the bar and grabbed a bottle of jack and headed outside. I sat down at a picnic table and just drank as silent tears came down my face. Tara's car pulled into the lot and I just rolled my eyes hoping that I wouldn't have to deal with her today after what I told Opie and Jax. She got out of her car and of course started walking towards me. "Oh did someone hurt your feelings?" She asked in a mocking tone.

"Listen Tara I don't want, nor need your shit tonight alright? So just leave me alone." I told her taking another sip and walking away. She pulled my hair so I swung around and punched her in the face. She fell to the ground and looked up at me shocked. "I'm not some weak little girl you can pick on anymore, and I told you I didn't want to deal with your shit." I told her as she got up. Jax came walking out and saw the two of us. "What are you two doing?" He asked. "Nothing. Whats up?" I asked. "We have church talk to you both later?" He asked. "Yeah of course." I told him smiling. He nodded as him and Tara walked back inside.

"I saw what ye did lassie." Chibs said coming up beside me. I took a sip of jack again and offered him some. He took it and had a big gulp. "Yeah and?" I asked as he handed it back to me. "What did ye mean when you said im not some weak little girl you can pick on anymore?" He asked. "Long story short Tara used to bully me and that scar on my back is from her." I told him. "Why didn't you tell Jax and Opie?" HE asked. "Same reason I didn't tell any of you I didn't want you guys to take on my problems." I told him. "Well we're here now and we ain't going anywhere." He told me pulling me into a hug, as Chibs and I were hugging Jax came walking out. "hey Chi-- Oh sorry am I interrupting something?" He asked. We pulled away. "No your fine." I told him. "What did you need Jackie Boy?" He asked. "We have church now." Chibs nodded and walked off with Jax. When they walked off Jax turned and winked at me, and continued walking inside. I just stood there think what the hell is happening.